Chapter 1: The Children of Evil

"Where did daddy go mommy?"

"Somewhere far away baby.. and I'm afraid I don't have much time left either.."

"Are you going to daddy? Can I come with you?"

"No honey, where I'm going, is a place you cannot follow. Promise me you'll wait for your father's return, and never give up on him."

"I promise mommy."

"Give it back!"

The young girl opened her eyes, hearing the shouts of the young boys around her. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes before looking down from her top bunk bed. Below her, 3 boys were tossing around a photo and holding it out of reach of her best friend.

"I said give it back!" he shouted as he jumped up for the photo but the boy holding it jumped back.

"Don't think your some big shot Lloyd, just cause your father is Lord Garmadon," the boy laughed as one of his friends pushed her friend Lloyd back onto the ground.

"It's not yours!" Lloyd shouts, holding back tears.

The girl jumped down from her bed, catching the older boy's attention.

"Crap," his friends muttered

"Aria," Lloyd looked up at her. "They.."

"Who said-" the little girl, Aria, glares at them "you could mess with him."

"We were just messing around!" the older boy defends as he takes a step back.

"Let's get one thing straight boys," Aria kicks the boy's legs out from underneath him and he falls to the ground. Aria snatches the photo from him as his friends run out of the room "the only one allowed to mess with him, is me."

"You'll pay for this!" the older boy growls

He quickly gets off the ground and runs after his friends. Aria turns around and hands the photo back to Lloyd.

"Come on," Aria says as she turns back around

"T-Thank you," Lloyd mutters as he holds the photo close to him "those damn-"

"We're ten Lloyd," Aria cuts him off "you know better."

"Who cares," Lloyd crosses his arms "they'll all pay one day. I hate this!"

"We're about to hate this more," Aria points out

Lloyd looks up from the ground to see the principal and a few teachers at the door. Soon enough, the kids were sitting in chairs across from them in the office.

"Once again, you have a complete disregard for the rules and respect for your fellow classmates!" the principal yells

"Forgive me principal but this is a Boarding School meant to teach us all villainy to be the future Overlords." Aria points out "I have zero respect for wannabe children, expecting to be as great as my father, when the best they can do is taunt and pull pranks."

"Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that you are all children!" one of the teachers say "You've been nothing but an oppressor to the others who wish to follow in darkness! You should be praising them as their princess! So long as you're protecting the weak you will always be nothing in their eyes!"

"That's not true!" Lloyd shouts "Aria's stronger then all of them! Just you watch, I'm going to be as big as my dad and we'll rule this world together!"

"Right now you are nothing more then dead weight bringing her down," the Principal tells him "if you attended more classes maybe you'd actually learn something useful."

"I-" Lloyd looked down and gripped his pants

Aria glanced at him before standing up "Let's go Lloyd."

"Hold on now!" the principal shouts "I haven't dismissed you."

"And?" Aria doesn't even turn to face him "You're nothing more then a figure head of this school, who funds your projects again, oh yeah.. it's me. You're gaining authority and wealth off the money my mother left for me. If you want to continue using that investment I suggest you stop trying to act like my father."

"We only want what's best for you princess," one of the teachers say "he's just-"

"Insulting one of my people is the same as insulting me," Aria glares at them "don't continue making the same mistake."

The faculty seemed angry but didn't say anything more.

"Let's go Lloyd," Aria says once again as she headed towards the door

Lloyd sticks his tongue out at the teachers and principal before rushing after Aria.

"That girl.." the principal put his hands together as the doors shut "Is the devil."