13

You turned around and looked at Mrs. Wang standing infront of you. You smiled at her before saying

" Mrs. Wang you here"

She looked here and there before looking at you again she said " mam..you should not come here..no one is allowed to come this side of the mansion" 

You raised brow at her words and now the curiousity is killing you. You wanted to know the reality behind this door and said

" Why and What precious thing is there...that is hidden?" You pointed at the door while she gulp and held your hand before making you walk away from there. 

You frown at her behaviour and stopped her movements and said " you know what's behind the door..right?" 

Mrs. Wang looked at her surroundings as if no one is there before nodding. Your face turned into surprise one while you asked her the mystery behind the door. 

" I'm sorry mam but...I can't tell you if boss got to know about this.. then he will kill me "

You saw how much she was scared of jungkook but you put your hand over her shoulder and said softly

" Don't worry about him..he won't do any thing to you but tell me.. what's hidden inside the door"

She opened her mouth but shut immediately when she saw guards roaming around the place. You follow her gaze and looked at the guard before asking her to meet you in your room. 

You entered your room followed by Mrs. Wang before closing the door. You sat down on the chair near the window and gesture her to sit infront of you. 

She sat and you asked her to tell everything about that room.

" That room belongs to boss sister...Jeon sara" you eyes widened as you never thought Jungkook had a sister too but why he never tell you about her.

" Sara.. his sister...? Where's she ?" You asked her being shocked to core.

" She was dead...one month ago..on her wedding day" your eyes widened more listening to her words and said

" What?" 

She nodded

" But how?" You asked being curious yet confused. 

" Boss killed her " you covered your mouth as you couldn't able to digest the depth of her words. 

While she continued " after that day..her all belonging kept locked in that room and boss strictly warned everyone working inside the mansion not to go that side of the mansion....as he doesn't want anyone to be near her belongings "

You understood her words but why jungkook killed her and about the groom what happened to him. You asked her about the groom while 

She gulp " he tried to fight boss but failed and ran away...to save his life from boss and nobody knows where he is now" 

But what was reason. Why jungkook killed her own sister on her awful day. 

Was he against her marriage?

But if he was...then why he killed her?

You asked her the reason and she said " because she did something which  destroyed the honour of Jeon'..." 

Her words making you confused like hell and asked" something what?" 

She shook her head and got up from the chair " sorry mam but i can't" 

" Mrs. Wang...I want to know the truth" you said strictly while she sighed and said " i don't know the whole thing but she was involved in child and women trafficking "