THE STARS DIARY NIGHT ✨✨

Cribberssss 😗😗, I'm here again with quality gist oo. Smiles in madam aproko 🌝🌝.

Here we have diary night with the starssssssss.

Without further Ado let's begin.....

003 Dewdrop

Q: How do you feel about the competition so far, and making it to the top 3?

A: I feel so proud of myself. I mean, I have always loved writing since I was little, but I only began feeling like a writer a year ago. Project Pen did well in magnifying the intensity that comes with being a writer. It shed more light on the dark sides, and intricacies of writing and what it truly means to be a writer. So, coming this far sort of solidifies the fact that I am beginning to tread the path to becoming the writer I have always wanted to be.

Q: Did you think you'd make it this far?

A:  To be honest, I didn't think I'd make it this far, considering my flops on a few occasions. I actually saw myself getting thrown out in the previous stages, but God did.

Q: How prepared are you towards the finale? Do you think what you cooked will taste nice to the judges?

A: I am actually very psyched. My feelings lean more on excitement and anxiousness. I honestly can't wait to see what the judges and the organisers have in store for us. About my prompt, omo mhen. For me to have been so teary-eyed and overly impressed with what I wrote, I think it should appeal to the judges. But what do I know? They can be very unpredictable.😂😂 So yes, I am prepping myself for the worst.😂🤝

Q: "Winning." Confident or anxious? Rate over hundred.

A: My confidence rate is pretty low. I'd rate it forty percent, I think.

Q: How will you feel if you're the one who bags the prize?

A: I honestly can't put that feeling into words but I think the word that would encompass my emotions would be a thorough shock.

Q: How about your fanbase?
Do you have a massive one? Any words to them?

A: To my surprise, my fanbase is really impressive. To the Dew Army, thank you so much for sticking with me through thick and thin. I could remember being this close to giving up in one of the previous stages but seeing how much they rooted for me without even having an inkling of who I was just gave me something to hold on to. So, this is me telling you guys a big thank you and I love you all.❤️

Q: Shout-out to your favorite moderator😗

A: Shout to all the moderators for being so supportive, patient and sweet. Y'all are the real MVPs.

023 AURELIUS

Q: How do you feel about the competition so far, and making it to the top 3?

A: Proud doesn't even begin to cut it. I mean if Dante saw me in this state he would have created a 10th circle just for me to punish my pride.

I won't lie this competition took the idea of a pressure pot and said, 'what if we did a crazy thing and increased that pressure to the levels at the Mariana trench then applied it to the contestant?'