PROJECT PEN CONTEST HEADLINES I

Hello there!

We, the community of Project Pen, thank you for being a part of our Main Crib and following up our competition!

We cannot be more grateful for having you! Below is a summary of the Stages of 2023 Project Pen Competition (S2).

This is so that you have a general glimpse of what you are going to see and how the contest is going to produce its final King or Queen who will become the Ultimate Pen Master of Project Pen!

We are excited to show you!

STAGE ONE

The Blinds/ The Veiling.

In this stage, the Contestants will be given a prompt or a theme, which would be announced at the beginning of the Stage.

The Contestants craft stories, according to the prompts or themes for this stage and the Judges make their decisions.

The Judgement in this stage is based on a collective jury procedure, done by the Judges. The Nine Judges each will vote either Yes or No on a story, and depending on the number of Yes and No(s) a contestant has, and if a contestant gets more Yes than No, they automatically fall into the Green Line.

However, more No than Yes means that they are in the Red Line.

At the end of this stage, TWO CONTESTANTS WILL BE EVICTED.

STAGE TWO

Open Imagination Stage

This stage is exciting because from year to year, you never know what the contestants would be asked to work with; it could be a picture image, a sound, a smell, a feeling, or even a famous quote.

This year, 2023, the Contestants will be working with a picture image.In this stage, the contestants will be given a picture, any picture, and asked to write a story that is influenced by that picture!

Of course, until we arrive this stage, we will not be reveal what picture image that the contestants will be working with.

So, stay tuned with us until then.This stage will help the judges analyze how creative and imaginative the contestants are, and of course, how good they are in the art of storytelling!

At the end of this stage, FOUR CONTESTANTS WILL BE EVICTED.

STAGE THREE

The Battle Field/ War Zone.

Here, the contestants will be paired against each other to fight for their survival and prove that they deserve to make it to the next stage, at the potential expense of their paired rival.

Maybe bonds may break, but at least, you make it the next stage, right? Haha, I'm kidding. Bonds won't break... Hopefully.

Basically, in this stage, the contestants are paired by two, and asked to write a story, based off a theme or prompt. For example, two different contestants called Tom and Jerry could be paired together, and asked to write a story —Tom vs Jerry — and afterwards, the Judges will analyze the stories of Tom and Jerry and vote which one is better than the other.

There are nine judges, so there can never be a tie. The contestant with the higher vote makes it into the Green Line.

The contestant with the lower vote, unfortunately, becomes a Red Liner.

This stage is very risky as, since all the contestants are paired and only one wins each pair, half the contestants will be in the Red Line.

But relieving news, only FIVE CONTESTANTS GET EVICTED IN THIS STAGE.

Um, is that even relieving?

STAGE FOUR

The Polls

In this stage, hopefully, the contestants have made their impressions on the audience of Project Pen, if not their success of going to the next stage could be fickle.

In the Polls, the audience/fans affect 40% of the Contestants' success.

The Judges Verdicts affect the remaining 60%.

At the end of this stage, FOUR CONTESTANTS WILL BE EVICTED.

STAGE FIVE

Hard Review Stage.

This stage, the Judges will be at their most brutal behaviour. The Reviews will be tough and the scoring process will be even tougher.

The entries will be graded by each and everyone of the Judges, and at the end of the day, the scores would be put together in cumulation and the average of the scores would be determined.

The contestants who make the cut off mark of 90% will automatically end up in the Green Line. Every contestant with a score lower than 90% will be in the Red Line.

This stage is very hard to get through because at the end of it, it produces Project Pen's Top 15 Contestants.
So, the stakes are much higher.

FIVE CONTESTANTS WILL BE EVICTED.

After Stage Five, we transition into THE JOURNEY ONTO THE LAST MAN STANDING 🏆

The next stages that follow up after are;

THE SEARCH STAGE

Journey to the League of Pen Masters

The 15 contestants fight to make it to the Top 10🏆.

FIVE CONTESTANT WILL BE EVICTED.

The remaining successful 10 contestants (Top 10) will be officially ordained THE LEAGUE OF PEN MASTERS.

THE COUNTDOWN

Journey to the Hall of Fame

The Top 10 will compete amongst themselves to make it to the semi finals as only five contestants will be successful in this stage.

FIVE CONTESTANTS WILL BE EVICTED.

The remaining successful Five Contestants will earn their spot in the Project Pen Hall of Fame, and make it into the next stage!

THE SEMI FINALS

Journey to the Project Pen Stars ⭐️

Five Contestants will complete to make it to the TOP 3 and earn their title as a Project Pen Star!

TWO CONTESTANTS WILL BE EVICTED.

The remaining three successful contestants will be awarded the title of Project Pen ⭐️ and make it to the next stage!

THE FINALS

Project Pen Grande Finale.

A big Live Show will be hosted on behalf of the TOP 3 in respect to the Project Pen Finals, and at the end of the day, ONLY ONE out of the three remaining contestants will emerge the final winner of the Project Pen Contest, 2023, be crowned the Ultimate Pen Master and go home with all their rewards.