JUDGES REVIEW

Hello, Cribbers!😁🎊

Y'all know what time it is! It's Gist o'clock 😁😁 and this gist is none other thannn

So... Not to keep us in suspense, we'll be going straight to the Reviews 🤭🤭.

Here we goooo

PEN NAME: DEWDROP.
SERIAL NO: 003.

Story Entry:

The black Lexus came to a screeching halt and a dark-skinned muscular man shot out of the car with urgency. He yanked the door open, his breathing scorched and shredded as lifted the lithe-framed woman in the back seat into his arms. The crimson liquid that soaked her lilac dress and trickled down her legs rubbed off on his already blood-soaked white shirt.

"Nurse! Someone help!" he screamed, his voice quivering so badly. He marched into the hospital reception and a few nurses came rushing out, wheeling a stretcher towards him.

They placed the bloodied woman on the stretcher and began wheeling her away as quickly as they could. The muscular man was going to follow them but one of the nurses stopped him.

"Sir, you are going to have to wait out here." The Nurse told him and he narrowed his eyes on her in disbelief.

"Are you fucking with me?! She's dying! My wife is dying and you are telling me not to follow you!" he yelled.

"Sir, you have to understand—"

"Where the hell is Kenny?" his strident voice echoed throughout the hospital reception, garnering the attention of everyone and thick with so much apprehension. "Kenny! Kenny!" he hollered, his eyes wandering around.

"Sir, you have to calm down. Dr. Kenny will attend to you soon." The Nurse told him.

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down! Fetch me Kenny, now!" he fired at her, his eyes blazing with fury and tears.

"Get me Kenny!" he raved on, his voice thick with sobs.

"Tomisin,"

The soft, masculine voice caught his attention and he swung his head in the opposite direction to see the light-skinned curly-haired doctor clad in blue scrubs, a black thick-rimmed glasses perched on the bridge of his nose.

"Kenny, it's Dedami." Tomisin rushed towards him.

"What happened?" Kenny inquired.

"I-I-fuck, Kenny. I-" His voice was beginning to break and his emotions were thrown all over the place.

"Hey, hey, Tomi. I am here. Talk to me. What happened?" Kenny asked, his eyes now settling on the blood stains on Tomisin's sleeveless top. "Breathe, I am here."

"It all happened so fast. I swear. I don't even understand."

"You can tell me anything."

"After we left the dinner party at her Dad's yesterday, she complained about a stomach ache before we went to bed, but I-I didn't think it was something serious until this evening. I was working in the living room and I-I think she had been struggling to reach out to me, but by the time she got to the staircase, she was already so weak. And before I-I knew it, Kenny, she tripped. . ." Tomisin broke down, fisting Kenny's shirt.