JUDGES CONFESSIONAL

Hello, Cribbers!🎊

Let somebody make some noise!!!🔥

Gosh! I'm so excited!

Y'all know what time it is.

We present to you another section of

Another lovely Judge has decided to grace us with their presence

Which Judge do you think we are having tonight?👀

Without wasting time, let's find out.

We present to you...

The one and only...

Keep scrolling...

You are almost there. Don't give up now.

Okay, okay. With a clapping ovation let's welcome...

JUDGE JK ROWLING

1) Question: Was there any contestant whose work stood out to you in stage three?

Answer: Hm, to be honest, yes. There were quite a few, but overall, it would have to be Zoë. My mum laughed so much reading it.😂 And Nutcracker too, I guess. I loved the Project Pen Simulator idea, it was so creative. Other works from contestants like HandsomeLad42, Mara, Nutcracker and Delphinium also stood out to me.

2) Question: Can you safely say a good number of contestants did well in this stage?

Answer: Truthfully, no. A few did. It's not enough to say 'a good number' did. Many contestants still have a lot to learn. Especially when it comes to thinking outside the box. I'm not sure many know to do this, or maybe they are just trying to be safe. This stage, for example, was comedy. And most works focused on making the characters chaotic and extra, in order to make the work funny. Meanwhile, comedy is vast. There is dark comedy too. Not everything has to be chirpy and shit. There's even sarcastic comedy. Thinking outside the box is something these contestants need to learn how to do, if they are serious about being the last man/woman standing.

3) Question: Do you think compared to the beginning of the competition, some contestants have improved?

Answer: Yes, for sure. I'd love to call out some names too. Zoë improved the most for me. HandsomeLad42, too. Aang got better with punctuations, but I can still see some struggle. Some contestants, however, are still the same way we met them. No improvement from them, and no slacking either. E go shock una when we go just commot you sha.