JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH ONE}

Hello, Cribbers!😁🎊

We welcome you once again to Stage Three. We present to you the first batch of

As we have it, this stage is The Battle/War Zone.😌🔥

We are more than excited to introduce our lovely contestants, for Batch one.

003 Dewdrop VS 035 Aang

004 Maeta_ah VS 034 HandsomeLad42

005 Mara VS 033 Myobbo

008 Nutcracker VS 032 Delphinium

Without much further ado, let's begin.

STAGE THREE

THE JUDGES REVIEW

With a clapping ovation, let's welcome our first pair.🎊

003 Dewdrop vs 035 Aang

003 Dewdrop

prompt title: CRUSHLIDAY.

Story entry:

KAMBILI

"I swear to God," I gritted my teeth. "If I have to wake Ayomide one more time, I will shave him bald!" I let out a scream of frustration, glaring at the screen of my laptop.

The urge to slam it shut and end the call was so overwhelming, but I needed their help and they knew it, so that was why they were acting like this. No, scratch that. He knew I needed his help, that was why he was acting like this.

Kiki had a bored look resting on her flawlessly made-up face, tossing her black straight weave off her shoulder, now and then. Dinma was aggressively shoving large spoonfuls of spicy pasta down her throat, flat-out disregarding the fact that she had an ulcer.

And Ayomide, God, Ayomide, he had his covers thrown on his head for the umpteenth time, snoring so loudly, that he could wake a hibernating bear with the way he sounded like an old engine.

"Ayo, come on now," Dinma said with a mouthful of pasta.

"AYOMIDE!" Kiki fired audaciously.

The light-skinned idiot sprang up at once, throwing the covers off his body, and brushing his curly hair off his face.

"I am up. I am up." He murmured, propping his jaw on his palm.

"The floor is all yours." The dark-skinned model rolled her eyes at me.

"So," I arched a brow at my friends. "None of you have been listening to what I have been saying since?" I scoffed afterwards.

"Of course, we have been listening to you talk nonstop about Seye Adeleke, the boy of your dreams," Kiki said sarcastically and Dinma nearly choked on her pasta, her fair skin all flushed.

But her skin couldn't be redder than mine because I practically looked like a bloated, overripe tomato.
"After five years, he still has this much effect on you?" Dinma asked in disbelief. "Girl, you are gone!" she yelled.

"That's not the point!" I debunked, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Ehn, wetin be the point nau?" Ayo groaned, trails of sleepiness still hanging in his voice, mixed with impatience.