RULES AND REGULATIONS

Cribberssss 🤭

Here are the rules and regulations for this stage.

RULES FOR VOTING DURING THE POLLS;

Please go through this and heed to it as failure to comply with these rules will render your votes Null and void/ Invalid.

1)    When will the Voting/Polls start?

The Voting/Polls will be running at the same time with the Judges Reviews. Immediately after the Judges Reviews have been posted (on the 13th, 14th and 15th of September), the polls for the contestants (whose reviews were posted) will be up. We will send the link for voting to the Main Crib. There will be a deadline for each poll, and after this deadline, no one can vote again.

2)    Link Sharing
You are advised to not share the Link outside of the Main Crib.

3)    Be careful as you vote.
There is only one chance to vote and the moment that you hit 'submit', you cannot take back your vote or change it. The site has been set up in a way that you can't take back or change a vote, nor can you vote twice (Or vote for more than one person). So, before you make that decision to hit submit, be a hundred percent certain of your decision.

4)    Contestants are not allowed to solicit for votes.
We have look outs. Be careful.

5)    Only Cribbers are allowed to vote.

Who is a Cribber? A Cribber is a person who is in the Main Group chat for Project Pen called THE MAIN CRIB. Entrance to the Main Crib was closed at the beginning of this stage; however, if you follow up Project Pen and you want to be a part of the voting, you can either drop a comment on this page or send a message to our account. We will ask you a few questions and if you are qualified, we will add you to the Group chat to be a part of the Voting.

6)    Your Name/ID to vote MUST be your Whatsapp tag on the Main Crib.

When you go through the link to vote, the first question you will be asked is to fill in your name. All you need to do is fill in your Whatsapp name (the one we can identify you with on the Main Crib). You can make the work easier by attaching your WhatsApp number too. We will only count votes that have their names identified as their Whatsapp tag. Otherwise, the vote is invalid.

7)    Asides Audience Cribbers, who else is allowed to vote?

Contestants can vote themselves or any other contestant. The backstage Crew Team (Moderators, Social Media Team, Hosts, and so on) can vote anyone of their choice too. Only the Judges are not allowed to vote.

8)    Avoid Shady business.
Our site is highly equipped to easily detect fraudulent activities. Instantly, it will disqualify the vote, and we wouldn't even get to see the vote in order for us to disqualify it ourselves. Vote fairly, vote right.

Have a wonderful day! We will see you at the Polls!❤️🔥