JUDGES CONFESSIONAL

Hey Cribbers
How are y'all doing today?

Y'all know what time it is!

Project Pen presents to you another section of

One of our favorite judges has decided to grace us with their presence

I hope we're all excited🤭
Who do you think it'll be?

Anyways let us find out..

Scroll down

Okay, you're almost there,

With standing ovation, let's welcome...

JUDGE ACTON BELL

ACTON BELL.

Question: Do you have anything to say to the contestants and the audience, as we anticipate the Judges Reviews tomorrow?

Answer: Yes: prepare to get your minds completely blown.

Question: what did you think about the entries in this stage? And what impression do you think the entries left on the Judges?

Answer: Only few of the entries had me laughing, honestly. I mean, very few. The rest? Well, I'm not sure those people understand what comedy is. The impression it left on the judges? Let me not say anything negative. But we were mesmerized—not necessarily in a good way.

Question: Is there any contestant that specifically impressed you or stood out?

Answer: Yes. A couple of them. But I'd like not to mention names. Or pennames in this case.

Question: The battles were tough, though. Each contestant gave in their best, but we want to know, are there any shockers concerning the results of any of the battles? Will the winners surprise us?

Answer: Like I said before, and I repeat, prepare to get your minds completely blown.

Question: Describe the events of the Judges GC of Stage Three in three words.

Answer: Mesmerized. Overwhelmed. Shocked.

Question: Any words for the contestants?

Answer: Um, you've got a lot to learn. A whole lot. And it's not like everyone is perfect, but please, strive to give your very best. If you get to the next stage, make us know that you've actually grown.

A/N: And that's a wrap, we've all heard from Judge Acton Bell.
Be expecting our first batch of Judges Review tomorrow.
Everywhere go hot🔥