JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH THREE}

Welcome, Cribbers to another session of the JUDGES REVIEW!

This batch is quite different from the other two, because we get to see a Triple threat match.

Who's excited???

Without wasting time, let's introduce our contestants.

015 Thechocolateteen vs 025 Tsuki

016 Madamfierylove vs Aurelius

018 BlueN'Grey vs 022 Sneakycougar

019 Pink vs 020 MoonlightArtist vs 021 Star

STAGE THREE

JUDGES REVIEW

Let's welcome our first pair. Give it up for...

015 Thechocolateteen vs 025 Tsuki

Story entry:

Under the dim lights of the rated eighteen Cafe, Clementina sits. Her right leg, which balances over the left, bounces again and again; scrolling through tik tok can't stop the yawn from leaving her red lips. The hairs standing erect on her skin has her adjusting her blue fur coat over her exposed shoulder.

Noting his absence, Tina takes her iphone up once again and texts, her fresh nails hitting the screen hard. It's a surprise the glass holds no scratch when her thumb thumps the send button.

Oyindamola, what the heck is keeping you? Abi lightning strike you ni? She sends.

"So you hate me this much?"

If every strand of hair on Tina's back eventually fell asleep when she covered her shoulder, they're definitely awake now. Oyin's voice is thicker than blood, sultry like he's been hiding deep in the VIPs lounge, sipping on some chilled alcohol.

The lie rolls off Tina's tongue as easily as a child down a slide. "Yes, abi are you just knowing?"

Oyindamola's heart thumps hard against his chest, but he pushes all the negative thoughts away from his head. Eleven years of postponing, procrastinating, and holding back ends today. He's going to do it.

Looking down at his phone, the various tips forwarded from Telegram channels by his homies into the Encouragement GC they'd created for him, Oyin hardens his resolve.

Tina can't hold in her eye roll when Oyin sits in front of her. She has to do it anyway, always been doing it since the first day she met him. It's obvious Oyin is earning more than enough cash to sustain a family of fifty as his cologne greets her.

Thankfully, the scent doesn't irritate her nose buds-nostrils. A green light. Things might just go as planned for Oyin...maybe.

"Do you have a map?" Oyin says, his dark eyes not meeting Tina's wide ones as he's beckoning on a waiter.

Clementina stares blankly. Part of her knows he's about to start one of his random, stupid jokes. If she had known, she'd have gotten ear muffs handy to piss him off.