JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH TWO}

Hello, cribbers!🎊

We welcome you to the second batch of

Is someone not excited!?

Because I am screaming right now!😩

As we all know, the contestants are in pairs. And for this batch we will be having the following contestants;

009 TheHumblePen vs 031 PeanutButter

011 Efin101 vs 030 Zoë

013 TheMiniAsthete vs 027 Phoenix

014 Bema vs 026 ThatGirl

Let's begin, shall we?

STAGE THREE

JUDGES REVIEW.

Let's welcome our first pair for this batch. Give it up for...

009 TheHumblePen vs 031 PeanutButter

009 TheHumblePen

Prompt title: Inside the mind of Judge Jane Austen

Story entry:

Jane sighed as she stared at the message she's just received. Another batch of entries had come in and it was time for her review them. She went through the documents that had been sent to the judges' group chat and shook her head. Of course, the first batch of entries were from the contestants that should have been booted since the beginning of the competition.

She sat back in her seat and thought carefully. What should she post on her status to strike fear into the minds of the contestants, to make them sit up? She knew that not all of them would be able to see it, but the ones who could would get the message. Suddenly, an idea came to her mind and Jane sat up.

"The way I'm already looking at these stories, shey we'll not just reconduct this round?" Jane pressed send and was about to drop her phone when it began to ring.

She sighed before picking it, "hello Acton."

"Hi Jane," Acton said cheerfully, "how are you doing?"

"I'm okay oh." Jane said with a huff. She knew exactly why Acton Bell was calling.

"Just wanted to remind you to be careful when giving the reviews oh," Acton said, "We don't want to give the contestants PTSD. I know that you're probably already vexing."

"I'll be fine, Acton," Jane said, "I'll let you know when I'm done."
"Alright," Acton replied, "bye, Jane."

Jane said goodbye before hanging up. Then, she tapped on the first document. Acton could warn her all she liked. She was Jane Austen, if she wasn't going to be blunt with the contestants, no one would.

Waterfall, whose serial number was 002, was the first contestant. Jane sat back in her chair and quietly read through the story. Halfway through, she sighed. These contestants, Jane knew that she would never understand them. Were they selectively blind? How could you type something so many times and still people wouldn't take note.

"Water fall," Jane typed, "did the water wash away your memory or something? How many times have I told you to fix your tenses? They matter, and when you mix past tense with present tense, your story comes out like rice mixed with eba- rubbish."