JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH FIVE}

Hello, people of God😌😁

We are here again with the Fifth Batch of...

And having that this is a picture prompt, we have this as our prompt

And, for this stage, we are going to be having the following contestants;

025 Tsuki

026 ThatGirl

027 Phoenix

030 Zoë

031 PeanutButter

Now, let's move on to the first contestant.

025 TSUKI.

"Bring the what now?"

"Of the who now?" Jared did not lower his gaze even when the god was glaring at him. There was tension in the air. "You expect us to sacrifice ourselves for your selfish cause?" The other deities in the room frowned. "At least give us a map."

"Kanu." Amadioha's voice was like the rumbling of thunder. Jared did this best to show no fear. "When I give an order, I expect immediate execution, not questions."

"Yeah, till we die. Because we asked no questions, and because y'all are selfish and lazy." Paschal spoke with anger. "Why the eff am I here, man? Give us a bre-" He wasn't able to complete his words as a large python materialised, swallowed him whole and disappeared.

The other three teenagers did their best to stay quiet, but there was fear in their eyes. "Mmili, stop scaring them," Ekwensu said with a laugh that made the children tremble. Jared wished he could disappear from there.

"Return our friend and we'll do your bidding," he said, mustering some courage.

"Do our bidding, and we'll return your friend." Mmili's smile reminded Jared of the Grinch.

"Where's this "person" we're to find?"

"Anyanwụ, is her name and Anị has her."

___