JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH ONE}

Hello, Cribbers!🎊

We welcome you to another session of

Who is excited??😁🎊

As you all know, this is Stage four (The Polls). You all get to be involved in the Judging, so keep your eyes out and get ready to vote.

Without further ado, let's see our contestants in the first group.

003 Dewdrop

009 TheHumblePen

021 Star

027 Phoenix

JUDGES REVIEW

Let's give it up for our first contestant.

003 Dewdrop

Story entry:

The automatic gate swerved to the side, revealing the deserted surroundings of the estate that was crawling with the Paparazzi earlier. Even with how it appeared that there was no one in sight, I still found myself peering harder into the night with the aid of the headlights of the car.

It's been a week since that day and they haven't stopped hanging around the estate like a swarm of bees. One would think they would decrease in number since that day, but the increase and a stronger sense of determination to catch even a glimpse of my face was as annoying as it was unnerving.

I pushed my hoodie backwards, and that gave way for a rancid smell-which I gathered was emanating from my armpit, judging by my lack of contact with water for days-that oozed from the small opening around my neck. As I proceeded to drive out of the compound, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the rearview mirror, and anyone in their right senses would be horrified by this kind of reflection.

But, I wasn't.

My bloodshot eyes were as lifeless as they were haunting. It was almost as though they competed with the eyebags adorning my face. I flat-out looked like I was run over by a truck.

And without batting an eyelid at my reflection, I drove out of the compound and sped off into the night. All through the ride, I was so absentminded, drowning in my thoughts, that I concluded that it was a miracle that I hadn't driven into a pole before I got to the estate.

I pulled over in front of the building, letting myself out of the car without a second thought because I was just as determined as I was since I had been coming here.

I knocked on the gate a few times before it was pulled open after a while, revealing the security guard's face, whose look soon hardened into a deep frown.