JUDGES CONFESSIONAL

WHO KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS???🥳

Ladies and gentlemen, Kens and Barbies, Pharisees and Sadducees, we present to you...

ALAS!

It is time!

According to the Judges Confessional, one mystery judge is supposed to come here and take the seat in the Confession Room! Guess? Guess! Which Judge have we called up tonight to grace us with their presence??

Comment your guesses HERE!

Now, ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you our Judge for the Night...

Hmm, scroll more...

Just a little bit...

Last one, we promise...

Okay, are you ready???

Drum Rolls Please!!🥁🥁🥁

JUDGE JANE AUSTEN!!!🎊

Yes, our very own Project Pen Simon Cowell is taking the stage tonight. Who is excited??

Lets get onto it! We have a few questions we gave Judge Jane Austen to answer! Let's begin, shall we??🔥

INTERVIEW

Q: There has been some buzz around your name, Jane Austen, how does that make you feel?

A: Buzz around my name? There's always a lot of buzz around me for some reason. This is no different. All in a day's work.

Q: Do you intend to be nicer in the second stage? Or more brutal?

A: Thing is, I don't see any judging process as being "nice" or "brutal." There's only the writing and what it looks like. I will tell you exactly what I think. But I will also tell you that the first round was a culling ground for me. I need a lot of people to go, because moving forward, I'll be paying a lot of attention to literary detail. I won't be correcting grammar (God forbid I start teaching anybody how to use quotation marks and other punctuation), but I will be extending tips on story fluidity, language vividness and such things.

Q:Tell us, genuinely, what can impress you in a contestant? What can make you give a good reviews about their work?

A:What I want to see is "difference." I want to see work that's out of the norm. I give good reviews😂. I have given good reviews in this contest. It's just that you people expect me to praise bare minimum. Why will I have to praise a writer for correct use of punctuation, correct spelling and sentence structures? The issue is that those are the only things that most of the contestants have going for them, so when I don't talk about them, it feels like I don't praise them. I want to read work that is refreshing, bursting with dexterity, mellow yet not lacking in vibrancy. It's a lot to ask, I know; but if I can't find it, maybe I'll settle for less.

Q:Give us a sneak peak on what our Verdicts are like? Should the contestants relax or should they be nervous?

A: Relax? Relax in such a contest as this at your own peril. Always be prepped.

Q: Did you give any Yes to anyone at all?

A: Of course I gave four or five entries a "yes." 😂 I'm not a sadist, just another fastidious person.

Q: Which Contestants impressed you in this stage?

A: I was only really impressed by Aurelius, due to the manner of their narrative. That's a sample of what I'm looking for.

Q: Tell us any random thing about yourself.

A: Everybody likely already knows who I am😂🌚

WHOOSH!🔥

You've heard from Jane Austen! Like he/she/they/it said, "ALWAYS BE PREPPED!"🔥 Tomorrow is the Judges Verdict! It's going to be hot hot!🔥