STAGE TWO- OPEN IMAGINATION STAGE

WELCOME TO STAGE TWO OF PROJECT PEN!🎊

STAGE TWO

Open Imagination Stage

This stage is exciting because from year to year, you never know what the contestants would be asked to work with; it could be a picture image, a sound, a smell, a feeling, or even a famous quote.

This year, 2023, the Contestants will be working with a picture image.

In this stage, the contestants will be given a picture, any picture, and asked to write a story that is influenced by that picture!

Having reached this point, let’s get onto this Stage Prompt and theme Reveals;

Picture:

Word Count: 500 to 1200 words.

Genre: Fantasy or Horror (The contestants can either go with one of them, any of their choice, or, both of them)

Work Titling: Only adds an advantage to your work if the work is good. Otherwise, it doesn’t really do anything. It is optional to contestants to title their works or not.

Exciting, right? Can’t wait for all the brilliant stories, as well as the shivers and goosebumps that this stage has to offer!👏

This stage is very creative and fun and will help the judges analyse how imaginative the contestants are, and of course, how good they are in the art of storytelling! Only the most open minded will end up in the Green Line.

Also, due to the disqualified contestants, the quota for the Evicted contestants have been adjusted a little.

Now, at the end of Stage Two;

TWO CONTESTANTS WILL BE EVICTED.

ACTIVITIES TO ANTICIPATE IN STAGE TWO;

LECTURE NIGHT:
Every stage, we get a surprise visit from a surprise WattNaija Author who will take us on a lecture on the Main Crib! The summary of the lecture would eventually be posted on our Wattpad page the next day. This activity is on the 6th of August and as a matter of fact, our surprise guest author is already in the Main Crib.

DIARY NIGHT:
Here, three nominated contestants are called to take the hot seat and answer questions that will be asked to them by the audience of Project Pen and the Organizers too! You will hear from their perspective: how they are coping with the competition, which fellow contestants seem like a threat to them and why, which fellow contestants seem like they may be the ones to be the last man standing, their favourite or not-so-favourite housemates, teasers on the things that happen in the Project Pen House, and many more! Stage Two has TWO diary nights, held on the 4th of August and the 12th of August.

JUDGES CONFESSIONAL:
Want to hear some teasers (and subtle spoilers) from the Judges of Project Pen, before the Live Shows? We got you!

In every stage, one Judge will be cherry picked to represent the rest and the selected Judge would be posted questions from the Contestants and Audience, and 10 questions would be selected for answering! Get ready! The Judge selected may or may not raise a few blood pressures! Also feel free to guess which judge may be coming up in this stage.

TEA/GOSSIP TIME:

There is a MOLE in the Project Pen Contestants’ House!😱🤭

Here, the audience gets some inside tea on what is going on backstage in the Project Pen House! Is it drama in the Project Pen House? A potential rivalry? Who has a crush on who? The House' hunk? Or the trouble maker? Or the most desired? Most envied? We're here for all of it!

One selected contestant has already been selected as THE MOLE for this Stage Two, and they will be secretly feeding the Moderators gossip/info about the Project Pen Contestants House, behind the housemates' backs! The moderators will feed the Organisers who will eventually feed the Audience tea and gossip from the Project Pen House! The identity of THE MOLE remains secret and will only be revealed on the Reveal Night. Only then can everyone now know who it was all along that was snitching on them throughout the entire Stage Two!

Isn't that exciting?🎊

Author's note: And that's it, Cribbers!

We hope you all are excited, as much as we are.

Follow us on all our social media handles and join our Whatsapp platform, "The main Crib" for all the juicy information.