JUDGES REVIEWS (BATCH ONE)

Welcome to the first activity of

Yes! The moment we have all been waiting for (takes a dramatic pause).

Welcome to the very first stage of Project Pen Season II contest, The Blinds/Veiling.

(Cues in applause and a standing ovation)

Yes, I know we are all excited, nervous even, but don't lose guard because what is ahead is huge.

This is the first batch of the first five contestants' entries with the Judges' review.

Before we go ahead, here's the list of contestants we will be seeing in Batch one:

Biz 001

Dew drop 003

Maeta_ah 004

Mara 005

Whistleblower 007

Without much further ado, let's begin.🔥

STAGE ONE

THE JUDGES REVIEW

001 Biz

Prompt: "Everyday, the same thing keeps happening."

Story Input:

Everyday, the same thing keeps happening. The monotonous routine has become a never-ending cycle of predictability. The office, the meetings, the deadlines - it all blurs together into one monotonous blob of boredom. But little did anyone know, behind the scenes, a whirlwind of chaos was about to be unleashed.

In the heart of the city, nestled among the gleaming skyscrapers, stood a small office building. It was like any other office building, filled with employees engulfed in their daily tasks. But within these mundane walls, a series of unconventional events was about to take place.

The day started like any other. The junior officer sat at his desk, sipping his morning coffee and listening to the daily chatter of his colleagues. But then, out of nowhere, a loud commotion erupted in the hallway. Confused, he looked up to see what was happening.

To his astonishment, a cow had somehow wandered into the office lobby. "Where did it come from?" he wondered. The office manager, equally perplexed, demanded an explanation from the bewildered junior officer.

The cow seemed unbothered by the chaos it had caused, casually munching on a nearby potted plant.

As the news of the cow spread throughout the office, curiosity and amusement filled the air. People gathered around, taking pictures and laughing. The accountant, known for his dry humor, made a witty remark about the cow's presence, earning chuckles from his colleagues.