THE MOLE - TEA TIME☕

Purrrrr. Okayyyyy. It's I, the legendary mole. 

Oya oya, let's make this quick but sweet. 

Y'all keep a safe distance o. The tea is scalding hot🤭

Our wonderfullest, (yes. Wonderfullest. Fight me. Tch) contestant, also our Sherlock Holmes, decided to kick off this stage by, once again, putting the oath of anonymity to shame! 

Tsk Tsk. 

My beloved Blue N' Grey was outed without mercy! (watch your back Zoe, I'm coming for you.)

Now, let's get to the good stuff. 

Omorrr a lot happened o. 

It seems betrayal is a thing in this house of ours as some contestants are willing to vote for others and leave their blood behind (side eyes  Nutcracker).

You didn't have to do my Bema baby like that. Blood is thicker than water, kids! 

Speaking of blood, the project pen family is at it again with their scandals, secrecy and, dare I say, promiscuity. 

Le gasp

That's right! Due to the need to prove himself a capable parent, Aurelius got remarried to none other than…

Drumrolls please

 DEWDROP!!

Yay, right? Hehe (coughs in harlot behaviour) 

And clearly provoked,   Zoe got married to Bema just to spite Aurelius. God abeg

Really, Bema? Side piece? You're better than that nauuuu

Now, amidst the power struggle to see who would be superior parents, both parties unknowingly neglected the most important person. 

Our baby  Maeta_ah

Who then proceeded to reject Dewdrop as her step mum. 

Oh well. You win some, you lose some. 

With that out of the way,  Aurelius decided it would be a lovely (pathetic) idea to challenge Bema to a duel! 

TO THE DEATH 

Violence is always the answer! Trust me. 

What we didn't know was that while Aurelius was fighting for his woman, he also had a side piece. 

Ah ahn nau. Leave some for the rest of us bro 

You'd never guess who it is. 

Oya guess first. 

Guess na. 

Oh wait. Hehe nevermind😂🤭

Lemme put you out of your misery. It's…

No drumroll this time. Kpele. 

It's sha Pink

Omorrr let's just say,  Dewdrop is in denial. 

But of course, other couples shall thrive while the poor ones shall dwindle into nothingness💀

Let's welcome our hidden couple, Head girl  Star and  Handsomelad42!! 

Skrrrrr. Drip on drip. 

Zuko for the baddies on a budget🔥🔥🔥🔥

And for the honorary tea (that I'm adding just because I'm a nice person)

Can you imagine a contestant fought with their babe because of football match? (I'm totally not referring to  Star or anything) 

But let's be real o, Man U fans, una still dey breathe??💀

Sha sha, this stage get as e be. The contestants are slay, hands down. 

They're entertaining af. Like could your housemates ever??😭✨✨

Lemme answer for you… 

NO! 

Y'all stay safe though. Byeeeee🤭

COMMENTARY: Omo, this house is Juicy oo🔥, It is doing me to enter into the Projectpen house.

And I feel bad for Maeta_ah🥺, she is going through the trauma of a broken home😭

Wipes out fake tears😪.

Anyways, you all should feel free to guess who the mole is😌

Goodluck.