THE MOLE - TEA TIME☕

A certain moderator keeps posing a threat to our beloved Dewrelius. Everyone thinks she's delusional but I suspect that her strange addiction to drinking harpic might just be the cause of everything.😪 She thinks Dewdrop is her sister and claims that she won't let their union thrive because the bride price wasn't paid to her. 

Let's all remember Red Poetry in our prayers abeg, before she go run mad finish😔🤲. 

*Flees before she can catch me👀*

Back to our Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Aurelius thinks he and Dewdrop can be Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending (cackles in everyone go chop breakfast). The jazz he's using must be really strong for him to think that their relationship can survive Red Poetry's evil eyes. 

Things are seriouser than we thought as rumours have it that Dewdrop and Aurelius plan on using the prize money to leave the country and escape Red Poetry's watch. The future of their love story now depends on Project Pen.🥺

Meanwhile, in the eeriest silence the Project pen house has ever witnessed, a diabolical laughter erupts from room 032 every once in a while, a laughter which has gone unnoticed for far too long. 

As love carries Dewrelius to where they don't know, the last contestant lurks around in the dark corners of her room with plans of her own. As we speak, she's currently on her way to the most potent Babalawo in Nigeria. 

Word got to me that she's determined to win by every means possible. Dewdrop's name lies inside her Bible while Aurelius' name is chilling on the floor of the Babalawo's shrine. 

At this point, I would be scared if I were Aurelius 😂. My sources tell me she's informed the potent Babalawo that she wants Aurelius out of her way by any means, whether dead or alive. 

May we all say a prayer for brother Aurelius' safety😭🤲. I'll go back to snooping around the Project Pen house now. Stay safe❤️😗. 

Commentary: I just dey look this Dewrelius ship with one eye👀.

Cribbers!, don't forget to be live at the main crib tonight, its the D-day oo🔥🔥.

Before then. Ciao 😌❤️