REVEAL NIGHT

Yo, Cribbers

Welcome to another session of

And we are going to reveal the identity of the evicted pen Masters

Are you ready?

034 HANDSOMELAD42

1) Can you tell us your full name and one random fact about you? Introduce yourself.

ANS: Okayy 🌝...

My name is Igwe Paschal Udochukwu, 19 years of age with a zodiac sign Aries ♈ and I'm a very intelligent young guy with rizz, I have pink lips 👄 🌝🤭 oh and I love to eat a lot.

I've never drank garri before if that counts as a random fact 😂😭🫴🏻

2) What inspired your pen name?

ANS: watch SpongeBob a lot and there's this guy in the show who once took up a pen name like that "handsomelad42" and the thing come vex me ehn 😂 because the guy wasn't even handsome to start with and he dey feel himself too much...

So I'm like "why not take the pen name for myself?" As it would really make sense judging that I'm extremely handsome 🤭

So yeah 😂 that's how it came to be 😌😌

3) How proud are you to have made it this far? Do you have any regrets? Or are you satisfied with your achievements in the Competition?

ANS: I'm very very proud of myself for making it this far because when I entered at first, I didn't even expect it. It wasn't easy at all for me but this is Project Pen and you have to up your game so I really strived hard.

I only regret the fact that I wasn't able to make it into the top 5 sha 😂. You know what they say; "the love of having increases by having".😗

I would have really loved that.

4) When you started off in Project Pen, did you see yourself making it into Top 10 as a Pen Master? How did it make you feel knowing it actually happened and now your name will be recorded in the History Books of Project Pen?

ANS: Well I didn't really see myself making it into the Top 10 judging that I started off a bit shaky maybe I was low in confidence as I felt oppressed by a lot of good writers then.

But I made a lot of research and watched a lot of writing videos to help myself and I also had my friends read my work and criticize it. I felt I needed to be at expert level at all cost. It wasn't easy for me at all.

I felt really ecstatic 🥹

5) Were you disappointed by your Eviction?

ANS: Yes, I was disappointed as I didn't make it into that top 5 but well, what has happened has happened 😂

6) What were the moments in the House, when the ten pen masters were anticipating the Eviction Night?

ANS: Omo 😂🤲🏻 this was something else, this stage was really a trachle for everyone. The panic at first that your work isn't good enough and the fear too of getting evicted. The thing shake everybody 😔 but what can I say