JUDGES REVIEW {BATCH FIVE}

Hello Cribbers!

We have come again with another session of...

Yess, you are right.

We bring another batch of mind-blowing story enteries by our contestants and also laughter filled Judges reviews🔥

Y'all take a breather😌, cause you don't know what is coming.

And, don't forget to vote for that Contestant that you feel worth your vote oo.

If you don't vote.  HMMMMM!

Alright, for this batch, We will be having the following contestants;

020 Moonlight Artist

026 Thatgirl

034 Handsomelad42

035 Aang

Do you think you know who you are voting for, already?

Nahh, I guess not. Wait till you read the enteries🤭

Let's welcome, contestant 020 MOONLIGHT ARTIST!!

020 MOONLIGHT ARTIST

STORY ENTRY: UNLUCKY LUCK

Most of her nightmares were about the things that happened when the sun was shining.

The instruction had been simple — Come to the abandoned block of classrooms at lunch time.

She knew better than to disobey. She wouldn't even dare. Not when all that she had labored for would come crashing down on her being at the slightest inclination of defiance.

Damilola couldn't risk it. 

Hurriedly putting her books away, she briskly walked out of the sparsely populated classroom. 

Lunch would just have to wait.

The animated chattiness of her schoolmates that she saw on the way didn't salvage her crumbling sanity.

Her palpitating heart and numbing limbs attested to the horror she felt within. More than anything, she wished that she didn't have to bend to their every whim. Dami wished that she wasn't at their mercy.

“How dare you?”

No sooner had she stepped into the foretold destination when the saccharine sweet voice, that held a special kind of poison, reached her ears.