✨ REVEAL NIGHT✨

Cribberssss! Cribberssss!! Cribberssss!!!

It's finally time to reveal the faces behind the evicted contestants 🙃. If your fave was evicted and you'll like to know who it is......well, I've got the gist for you 😌✨

So, the first person to be revealed is none other than...

019 Pink

Q: How are you feeling today, 019 Pink?

A: Hmmm... Just there at this point🙂

Q: Can you tell us your full name? And what inspired your pen name?

A: Elochukwu Agu🐯.
Nothing really inspired it😅. I simply just typed down the first thing that came to my head.

Q: And, how old are you?

A: I'm 16.
Q: What is your Wattpad username

A: royal_La
Q: What made you want to enter into Project Pen?

A: I wanted to test my abilities and challenge myself.

Q: Which Judges made a specific impact on you during your stay in the competition?

A: Judge JK🫶🏽. I love how they always tried to explain why they liked or didn't like a story.

Q: And, did you come as far as you thought you would?

A: I went a bit farther than I thought I would honestly, but I'm still unsatisfied with it. So you guys might just see me next year🤭

Q: Tell us. How did the Eviction make you feel?

A: Sad. Just sad. Pink's eyes were Red. If I say this now, it might seem hard to believe, but leaving the project pen house hurt more than not making it to the next stage . And that speaks volumes. We became like family in there and having to leave was so painful.
I'm rooting for you guys though. Good luck🥹🫶🏽.

Q: If there was anything you could have done different, what would it have been? Any specific regrets?

A: There isn't anything I would have done differently. Just things I would have done better.

Q: And how were your last moments in the House? How did the other contestants feel having you leave?

A: Right after the eviction, a lot of people were all mushy and sad. A lot of touching and encouraging words were shared. It was so wholesomely bittersweet. We sent dramatic goodbye messages in the morning... Then stayed in the house till night😂. I sent a few more goodbye messages when no one was online then left, to make it easier for myself.

Q: Finally, what are your farewell words to your other contestants still present in the House? (You can give specific shout-out if you want)

A: Thank you guys for making this competition this fun. I can't even list all you guys have done that I'm grateful for, so just Thank you for everything❤️
Zoe🥹, Maeta_ah🫶🏽, HandsomeLad✨, I love you guys.
NutDelAurTheSneakDewPhoeHumbleMoonMarBem❤️, keep shining.
Aurelius🥺♥️, I'm so glad I met you. Show them what you've got.

I may not have won, but the friends I got out of this are a treasures I'm so glad to have found throughout this competition.
😂It might sound cringe, but it's the truth❤️

Sigh.... Pink's eyes were red really got me 🤧. Go out there and prosper dearie✨.

So, to our next evictee 👀