𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

You are highly welcomed to the second grand edition of Project Pen.

This is a writing competition of its kind. We are excited to announce that this is the second edition of something fascinating.

We are intrigued to have you join us on this journey. We want to use this medium to welcome you all, our OG fans, and every newbie joining us this season. You guys are all the real deal.

Drumrolls 🥁

Do you think you have what it takes to be the next King or Queen of Project Pen?

This year is going to be bigger and brighter, as our team is going to be screening through the best of entries and scouting for the most unique of talents that are deserving of the final crown! Here it is, guys, the biggest and most talked about contest in the Wattnaija Community, calling out to the best of potential!

Do *YOU* have what it takes to be the next King or Queen of Project Pen Season Two?

Well, good news, because we are bringing to you, our very second edition of PROJECT PEN!

What are you waiting for? This is your chance to make a name for yourself in the Wattnaija Community and prove that you are worth it! Register now and stand a chance of being a contestant in the second season of Project Pen!

This is a contest like no other. Project Pen Season 2 is yet to come and you do not want to stay out and miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime like this!

With new and more exciting things in stall for this year's edition of Project Pen, we can't wait to show all that we have to offer. Project Pen is not just a competition, but a fun place to connect with writers like you and get the best from our able and talented Judges! It's a place for growth, for grooming, for FUN! From the buzz of being a part of the Project Pen House to the fun that lives in it: the game nights, the giveaways, the Dairy Nights, Tea/Gossip hub, Lectures, the LIVE SHOWS, and many more, our contestants are in for one hell of a ride! And you would NOT want to miss out on this!

So what are you waiting for?

Apply for Project Pen and stand the chance to be the King or Queen and walk home with mouth-watering prizes, and new and thriving engagement in the Wattnaija community.

Step into the spotlight and let your light shine!

Registration starts today, the 25th of June, and ends on the 7th of July 2023.

Make sure to follow us on Wattpad and Instagram @OfficialProjectPen to keep up with updates on how to apply as well as updates on our competition!p

THE NEXT PAGE WILL REVIEW MORE INFORMATION.