MEET-AND-GREET THE CONTESTANTS II

Hello again WattNaija!✨

We, the community of Project Pen, bring to you BATCH II of the Contestants' of this season's Project Pen!

BATCH TWO

EFIN 101: 011
1. Why not me? I mean if my work shows it and I earned it. Then it should be me 😏
2. I can do a British accent and I hate traveling.

HER: 012
1. I joined Project Pen to so I can test my writing skills and see if it's really worth it. But I really don't think I'll be the last man standing.
2. honestly I have nothing for question two
I'm just there. 😂

THEMINIASTHETE: 013
1. I believe I should win because I'm always ready to learn, to create and to handle any challenge that comes my way.
2. I am a quote junkie. Anything that speaks truth in a powerful, succinct, beautiful and/or clever way just GETS me. It can be song lyrics, poetry, or just a simple quote.

BEMA: 014
1. I believe I have potentials, I'm creative and unique with my piece. I have what it takes to be extraordinary.
2. Food and music has a way of giving me inner peace.

THECHOCOLATETEEN: 015
Good Evening,
1. I think I should be the last man standing in Project Pen because I believe I have the writing skills necessary
2. My dream jobs while growing up were inclined to art fields, but I eventually decided to pursue one related to science.

MADAM FIERY LOVE: 016
1.The need for my work to be out there and heard alone is a reason for me .
2. I am ambidextrous.

HUNTRESS: 017
1. I think I'll be the last man standing because I'm open to learning and criticism. I'm confident my writing skills will impact people positively.
2. Most people don't know I can be playful.

BLUE N' GREY: 018
1. I want to be able to prove to myself and others that I've grown a lot when it comes to my writing.
2. I'm very shy in public... Though, I tend to be really bold online.

PINK: 019
1. I believe I deserve to win the creative project pen not only because of the unique and creative ideas I bring to the table but also, my writing is captivating and engaging, and I have a great way of telling stories that draws the reader in.
My work is special because it offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating thoughts that go through my mind.
I have a way of expressing myself that is honest, insightful, and thought-provoking.
I try my best to take the best out of the worst situation so if I end up not winning, I'll take it with a stride and improve myself to try again next year. I haven't really published any of my works cause I always end up putting them aside, thinking they're good enough but I'm about to publish one finally.
2. I have too many hobbies and talents so sometimes it gets too much to handle. And I too like shawarma.

MOONLIGHT ARTIST: 020
1. I think I deserve to be the last man standing because I know I have what it takes. I'm not perfect but I take corrections really well. And as such, further growth is inevitable.
But in the end, I can only do my very best and also believe in God to make my creative juices flow.
2. A random shocking fact, well...
I hate bread. Like I really don't like it😭

So? Are we vibing with these guys or nah?? Comment your fave!🔥