PROJECT PEN HEADLINES II - EXTRACURRICULAR AND PPEN FANCY TERMS

Hello, there!❤️

We are grateful for everyone who is engaging with us for this second season's edition of Project Pen! We, the Community of Project Pen, appreciate you!

Below is an elaboration of major extracurricular events and certain keywords or terms that you should be familiar with to know exactly what we are doing in Project Pen.

Let's go!

THE WHATSAPP LIVE SHOWS

The Whatsapp Live Shows are usually held in THE MAIN CRIB and if you are not a part of this Whatsapp group chat, you will be missing out on all the Live Shows! So, hurry, go to our bio on Instagram or our message board to find the Whatsapp link to the group chat, The Main Crib!

That is the hot spot of Project Pen, and where all the fun cool kids hang out— kidding, haha! But, seriously, if you aren't already a Cribber, you're wrong!

Moving on, these are the highlights of all the Live Shows, below;

•The Judges' Verdict Night:
Here, the hosts of the Main Crib (Pearl and Jesse) will take the mic, letting the audience knows the results of the Contestants' entries, and if they fell into the Green Line 🟢 or if they, unfortunately, are in the Red Line. 🔴

{N/B: The Green Line and Red Line will be elaborated further in this chapter . Just a few scrolls away!}

The Eviction Night:
The Eviction Nights also be held live in the Main Crib and here, we will get to see who, among the Red Lined contestants, that will end up getting evicted from Project Pen House!

The Reveal Night:
Here, the identity of the evicted contestants will be revealed. Remember the contestants' have an anonymous identity throughout the competition, but, every Reveal Night, we get to see the writer behind the Pen Names! Exciting, right?

OTHER EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Project Pen is not just all work too! After all, we're no dull Jack. Sorry if that was not funny. 💀

Anyways! We have other fun extracurricular activities that are there to engage the audience and aid them in gathering up their fan bases for the competition! Of course, so that they can have the most fun with Project Pen too!

Below is a list of some of our Extracurricular Activities in Project Pen;

CONTESTANTS' DIARY NIGHT;
Here, three nominated contestants are called to take the hot seat and answer questions that will be asked to them by the audience of Project Pen and the Organizers too! You will hear from their perspective: how they are coping with the competition, which fellow contestants seem like a threat to them and why, which fellow contestants seem like they may be the ones to be the last man standing, their favourite or not-so-favourite housemates, teasers on the things that happen in the Project Pen House, and many more!

TEA/GOSSIP TIME:
Here, the audience gets some inside tea on what is going on backstage in the Project Pen House! Is it drama in the Project Pen House? A potential rivalry? Who has a crush on who? The House' hunk? Or the trouble maker? Or the most desired? Most envied? We're here for all of it!

One selected contestant will be THE MOLE in every stage, from the Stage Two, and they will be secretly feeding the Moderators gossip info about the Project Pen Contestants House, behind the housemates' backs! The moderators will feed the Organizers who will eventually feed the Audience tea and gossip from the Project Pen House! The identity of THE MOLE will be revealed on the Reveal Night too and everyone will know who it was all along that was snitching on them!

Isn't that exciting?🎊

JUDGES CONFESSIONAL:
Want to hear some teasers (and subtle spoilers) from the Judges of Project Pen, before the Live Shows? We got you!

In every stage, one Judge will be cherry picked to represent the rest and the selected Judge would be posted questions from the Contestants and Audience, and 10 questions would be selected for answering! Get ready! The Judge selected may or may not raise a few blood pressures!

•GIVEAWAYS:
Be on the lookout for unannounced giveaways:      during the Main Crib, on our Wattpad or Instagram page, during the Live Shows. Giveaways are the only events that are not scheduled. It's random and can pop up at any time, anywhere! Airtel Liners go! 2345-6754-2873— Psych!😝

LECTURE NIGHT:
Every stage, we get a surprise visit from a surprise WattNaija Author who will take us on a lecture on the Main Crib! The summary of the lecture would be posted on our Wattpad page!

TERMS YOU SHOULD BE WELL VERSED WITH

The Green Line 🟢
This is otherwise referred to as the Safe Zone.
Every stage in Project Pen, the contestants either end up in the Green Line or in, well, The Red Line. It's inevitable. There's no in between. The judging process to determine the contestants in the Green Line or other is highlighted in every stage, and in the Judges Verdict Night, these results are officially announced!

All Green Liners automatically make it into the next stage of Project Pen! 🎉

The Red Line 🔴
This is the opposite of the above and its unfortunate counterpart. It is otherwise called the Danger Zone.

The Judging procedure for every stage is highlighted and depending on the results, contestants either fall in the Green Line or here, in the Red Line.

Now, please note, a contestant being a red liner at any stage in the competition doesn't mean they are getting evicted. It only means that they are at the risk of getting evicted. Being a red liner simply means you are in the list of contestants who may be getting evicted for that stage. There is usually a stipulated number of contestants to be evicted every stage, so a lot of Red Liners end up getting saved, while the others pack their bags!

So, it is not for the contestants to be discouraged if they ever fall in the Red Line. Even the Last Year's winner of Project Pen was actually once in the Red Line! It doesn't guarantee that you are getting kicked out! You could even still win the entire contest if you were determined and lucky enough!

The Contestants in the Red Line could still be saved and make it to the next stage! Wanna know how? Move to the next one!

Judges Vote of Mercy:
Here, the Judges will analyse the Red Liners and give their votes on who they think should stay! The Red Lined Contestants with the lowest votes will be evicted! The others will be lucky enough to proceed to the next stage!

The Project Pen House:
This is the Whatsapp group chat where all the contestants are in. When contestants get evicted, they have 24 hours to exit the House!

The Main Crib:
This is the general Whatsapp group chat of Project Pen open to everyone: Fans/Audience, Contestants, backstage crew, and even monitoring spirits are invited! The Main Crib is the hotspot of Project Pen where all the Live Shows and major events happen, all live! The hosts of the Main Crib are Pearl and Jesse. All Backstage Crew members of Project members are Admins of this group chat.

Which activity are you looking forward to the most?? Comment down below!🔥