✨ Reveal Night ✨

Yo cribbers,

As we all know, our evicted contestants were revealed and it gave shockers, hope you didn't miss it and if you did....... Ntooorrrr 😂

To the Evicted contestants, this is not the End, Keep writing and never give up.

Once again I welcome y'all to the reveal Night of Stage 3

Drum roll pleaseee 🥁🥁 as we reveal the faces behind the evicted contestantsYes Femi ya doing well 😌

Yes Femi ya doing well 😌

Without further ado let's welcome...

013 The.Mini.Aesthe

Gender/Sex: Female

Age: 16

Nationality: Nigerian

Full name: Oluwadara Asojo

Wattpad Username: Oluwa_Daralicious

Whatsapp tag: @Oluwadaralicious

1. How do you feel about getting evicted?
Are you disappointed or do you think you'd have made it to the next stage?

A: Not really. I knew I wouldn't make it to the next stage plus I didn't even expect to get in int this first place so the fact that I came this far is a big deal for me.

2. What were your last moments in the house? How the other contestants say their farewell to you?

A: I actually missed the eviction night.😂 So when I came online I just saw lots of tags from the house cause some of the contestants had figured out my pen name and that's how I knew.

3. Any contestants you want to give a shout out too specifically?

A: Honestly I'd shout-out each and every one of them, they all made my experience in the house worth it.

4. Is there anything you'd love to say to the project pen house?

A: You guys are amazing!!! Such wonderful writers and people, I'm rooting for you all.

5. Do you have any regrets or is there anything you wish you had done in the house?

A: I wish I had been more active especially before I left.

6. Is there any specific thing you learnt from project pen?

A: Yesss, first off that my writing is amateur at best.😭 And also that I have a lot to learn about writing, like a whole lot.

That's that from herr... We wish you the best dear Dara ❤️

So...back to our one and only 018 BlueN'Grey