MEET-AND-GREET THE CONTESTANTS' III

WattNaija!

We present to you the last batch of our Project Pen Contestants! Here goes;

BATCH THREE

STAR: 021
1) I think I have what it takes. I've worked hard, trying to be a better writer, the best, if possible. My writing skills are phenomenal and I create magic with my pen. I evoke emotions, bring tears to the eyes of my readers, make their hearts thump against their rib cages and also, make them laugh their hearts out. I possess the qualities of a great writer so I think I should be the last man standing
2. After God and Myself and of course my family, mirrors are the things I love and adore.

SNEAKY COUGAR: 022
1. I don't know, maybe because I'm determined.
2. I think the absolute worst but I'm an optimist. 🙂

AURELIUS: 023
1) I should be the last man standing because I have something new to say in an exciting way. I have new stories to tell and fresh ideas to sell. I'm compete. Everything I do well executed and each new writing is my best yet. You want someone amazing to win and represent this competition. Go ahead and make me the winner and I'll bear my year as the winner proudly as a well won badge of honour.
2) One of my bones is actually metal. Guess which one.

LALAWRITER: 024
1. To be honest😂
I have an extremely low self esteem and I just wanted to register for writing sake; and I feel like if I get a good enough position in project pen, I will be well respected in the wattnaija community like Tori and the rest.
2. I don't believe in people having the ability to take one's destiny.

TSUKI: 025
1. I should be the last man standing because of the time and dedication I'd put into this contest, plus He is on my side. Not to sound entitled but, I think I deserve it.
2. I get lost in my thoughts so much that I ignore people speaking because I didn't know they were. I can't even focus on a movie for more than five minutes without my mind wandering off.🫠

THAT GIRL: 026
1. I don't know... I just want to try it out and give it my absolute best. It's been a while I've been last involved in a competition and I feel my brain has been dormant for too long.
2. I get anxiety in the midst of too many people.

PHOENIX: 027
1. I think I should be the last man standing because I have what it takes.
2. I'm obsessed with k drama actors😂

BIBIMPALPLADY: 028
1. Reading was a hobby at a tender age and it soon turned to writing. I think I am fit to be the last man standing because of the dedication and hard work I put into this and will continue to put into this program.
2) I actually use to train to be a contortionist till I had to quit🥲

MUFFIN: 029
1) Well,
I don't really know the writers that much so I don't really know the level of competition I have yet.
But obviously I can't cheer someone up aside myself now can I?
2) I write romance even though I'm not a fan of romance novels.

ZOË: 030
1. I think I'm supposed to have one motivational reason as to why I should be the last man standing but I joined this contest just to finally have one good thing going on with me right now. Life's shit so I just hope this keeps me distracted till it's last day.
2) I eat a full watermelon one in every 3 days.

PEANUT BUTTER: 031
1) I really don't think I should be the last man standing because I am familiar with some of the contestants and I can say they are very great writers. I'd like to believe that I'd stand a chance because I contested in the previous season and I took time to take note of all the corrections that the judges made and I hope that I have grown well enough to put them to proper use.
2) I spend most of my free time drafting out names for potential characters. I have over a hundred names 😂

DELPHINIUM: 032
1. I think I should be the last man standing because I feel my writing has really improved in the past year and I guess this isn't only a way to prove it to everyone, but maybe to myself too.
2. A random fact about myself is that I swim faster than I run.

MYYOBO: 033
1. I'm aware that I'm among a lot of talented writers but I believe that my ability to connect to my audience, my prowess, articulate nature and skills that I will continually keep working on should sustain me and the grace of God.
2. I don't think it's shocking, but I'm a violinist, people rarely know that part about me and I enjoy tech stuffs.

HANDSOME LAD42: 034
1) I feel like I can achieve whatever I put my mind to and whenever I become serious with something, I never relent.
2) I eat a lot despite my slim stature. I once ate what three people couldn't finish.

AANG: 035
1) I believe I should be the last man standing in project pen because I believe my works can serve as a source of inspiration to others and bring out so many emotions from the readers.
2) I don't like davido and I've not watched umbrella academy.

E choke?🔥
Do they make you wish you were a contestant too? Don't forget to tell us your fave!🔥