FINAL BOMBSHELL 💥💨

Welcome to…

THE FINAL BOMBSHELL

As anticipated, this is where we get to see the last bit that you all have been dying to hear

As anticipated, this is where we get to see the last bit that you all have been dying to hear. This part of the Semi Finals affects the final eviction to some extent and you want to know what it entails?

Alright, the FINAL BOMBSHELL is…

The Pen Masters are going to be nominating each other out for Eviction.

Well, in the words of a Judge and organiser of Project Pen, “Oops!” 

Now the Pen Masters are going to be rethinking a lot concerning their Reviews, hoping that they did not offend one another and hence, are not going to be outed by their contenders. 

Let’s see how rugged these Pen Masters can be.

N/B: Pen Masters can only nominate TWO for eviction, and yes, they can also nominate themselves. 

Moving on,

To spice things up, we have a ranking list of the contestants according to how well they did in the Judges Grading. Although, bear in mind that the Judges Grading only affects half of the final results in this stage, and the remaining half will be determined by the REVIEWING TEST and PEN MASTERS’ VOTES.

The current Ranking List of the Pen Masters (Only for the 50% so far)

032 Delphinium 

003 DewDrop

023 Aurelius 

022 SneakyCougar

030 Zoë 

All the scores that determine the ranking above are very close. All these contestants are following each other by the tail and there is no guarantee that the ranking does not change at any second. So, Pen Masters, be careful what you do. The last on the List could become the first and the first, the last. Nominate your eviction votes and have a great day while the audience and Judges watch you in anticipation.😍❤️