𝕮⃟Hapter 112

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 112: HE IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE XIAO FAMILY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Whether he acknowledges it or not, it's none of your damn business!" A boisterous voice erupted from the entrance, capturing everyone's attention. They saw Long Jingze leaning against the office doorway, looking disdainfully at Xiao Honghui and Xiao Qinglan.

The person he cherished and doted on, the one he couldn't scold, the one he couldn't bring himself to speak harshly to, was being berated by others here. Did they really think he was dead?

Xiao Qinglan and Xiao Honghui, who were about to vent their anger at the person speaking, suddenly looked up and saw Long Jingze standing at the door. The words of anger were immediately stuck in their throats, leaving them speechless and on the verge of passing out.

"Your Highness, why are you here? Your Highness, please be aware that this stubborn person is my younger son," Xiao Honghui respectfully said to Long Jingze, but the implication was to inform him that it was their family matter and he shouldn't meddle.

However, Long Jingze couldn't stand seeing Xiao Qingyang being bullied, especially with baseless accusations.

"Your son? He doesn't quite look like it," Long Jingze said calmly.

Actually, he was quite puzzled. How could someone as gentle and sensible as Xiao Qingyang be the son of the cunning and treacherous Xiao Honghui? This genetic variation seemed too powerful.

"He takes after his mother in appearance," Xiao Honghui replied, lowering his head.

Since Long Jingze entered, Xiao Qinglan hadn't spoken again. After all, what happened at the school gate was still vivid in her mind, and she had great awe and fear towards Long Jingze. But she couldn't help but feel jealous of Xiao Qingyang.

How could that useless Xiao Qingyang have the privilege of knowing the Crown Prince, who had repeatedly come to his aid? It was truly hateful!

Xiao Qinglan silently harbored envy and resentment towards Xiao Qingyang in her heart, but she didn't dare to express it directly anymore.

"Teacher, may I ask if there's anything important for Yangyang to come here? We are currently training for the inter-school competition. If there's nothing significant, I'll take him back," Long Jingze asked the teacher directly.

"Inter-school competition?"

"Your Highness, you can't be on the same team as him!"

Xiao Honghui and Xiao Qinglan's words sounded simultaneously, causing the teacher, who was about to say something, to instantly shut their mouth.

Xiao Qinglan simply couldn't believe what she had just heard.

The inter-school competition was the focus of Xiao Qinglan's semester, and she had already been scouting for teammates. She wanted to form the strongest team and win the championship in the competition.

Naturally, the strongest student in their Royal Military Academy was Crown Prince Long Jingze. However, he did not participate in the previous inter-school competition, and no one knew if he would participate this time.

Although there had been rumors circulating in the school about the Crown Prince returning at this time, with a high possibility of participating in the inter-school competition, they were still just rumors. Long Jingze had never responded to any of them. But now, unexpectedly, he revealed that he would participate in the inter-school competition, and it was for Xiao Qingyang.