𝕮⃟Hapter 38

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 38: DWARVEN BLOODLINE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Ah... My physical strength still can't keep up, and the power of the earth is not enough," Xiao Qingyang sighed as he looked at the small round hole in front of him, about ten centimeters in diameter and depth.

In the past, when he used a small hammer to mine ores, with one strike, the rocks would definitely come tumbling down. If he added a bit more earth power to the hammer, even more rocks would fall, making it easier to mine. It's nothing like now, where there's only this tiny bit of progress.

If his mother saw this, she would surely mock him.

Fortunately, he transmigrated here, and his mother couldn't see him. Xiao Qingyang felt fortunate about that. But then he thought, if he hadn't transmigrated and was still using his own body, this situation wouldn't have occurred with just one strike. He wouldn't have given his mother a chance to mock his weakness.

So, the original sin was because he transmigrated but not into his own body. The more Xiao Qingyang thought about it, the more frustrated he became.

Fortunately, Xiao Qingyang maintained an optimistic mindset and didn't dwell on his frustration for too long. He resumed mining the mountain.

The rhythmic sound of "thud, thud, thud" echoed, and the rocks fell down in rhythm. With each strike of the hammer, many rocks would come tumbling down, hitting the ground and also striking at Long Jingze's heart.

Xiao Qingyang would take short breaks and adjust his breathing after a few strikes, then continue hammering.

Fortunately, the ore vein was not too deep, and after resting four or five times, Xiao Qingyang had reached the location of the ore.

Looking at the exposed ore, Xiao Qingyang felt a surge of power coursing through his body. He eagerly switched from heavy strikes to light ones, cleared the surrounding debris, and carefully took out the ore.

"Great! I finally mined some ore!" Xiao Qingyang ran over to Long Jingze with the wine-red ore in his hand, happily sharing it with him.

At that moment, an invisible brown essence floated out from the ore and entered Xiao Qingyang's body, replenishing some of his depleted earth power.

Xiao Qingyang knew that this was the gift given to him by the ore.

Long Jingze, accustomed to Xiao Qingyang's extraordinary behavior, although curious, didn't delve deep into it.

Who doesn't have a few secrets?

In this world, people possess various abilities, and even if he is the imperial prince, he doesn't know and control everything.

In addition to the prominent family forces in the empire, there are also some hidden ancient families. It is said that the abilities they possess are unimaginable and are the subject of countless people's longing and fascination.

Perhaps, the secret that Yangyang wanted to tell him last time is related to this. Maybe he is a younger generation who ventured out from an ancient family. But so what?

Xiao Qingyang is still the same Xiao Qingyang that he knows, regardless of his identity or abilities. He is the Xiao Qingyang who doesn't shrink back in fear when he sees him and dares to take advantage of him.

"Let's go back quickly," Xiao Qingyang said to Xiao Jinlong, holding the small hammer in one hand and the newly mined ore in the other.

He couldn't wait to return and forge this piece of ore. At this moment, the dwarf bloodline flowing in his veins had the upper hand. Even if the power of the earth and his physical strength were insufficient, they couldn't hinder his passion for forging.