𝕮⃟Hapter 64

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 64: FALLING ILL FROM ANGER

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

He could sense that Xiao Qingyang's power was not strong at all, far inferior to his own. How could he be defeated and lying on the ground in an instant?

But just as he approached Xiao Qingyang, he suddenly felt intense pain in his waist and elbows. The next moment, he was lying on the ground, unable to get up due to the pain.

What did Xiao Qingyang do?

"You lost," Xiao Qingyang didn't even wait for Li Qiang to admit defeat and straightforwardly said, "According to our agreement, don't bother me again."

With these words, Xiao Qingyang left the dueling stage without looking back.

Fortunately, there was spiritual energy in the academy, and fortunately, he had absorbed some spiritual energy yesterday and converted it into spiritual power. Just now, he concentrated his spiritual power on his fingers and pressed it on Li Qiang's weak acupuncture points. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to deal with the other party so easily.

Sigh... His physique was still too weak. If he had his past body, would he still need to use spiritual power? He could just knock the opponent down with a punch.

The most urgent task was indeed to quickly improve his physique. He still preferred settling fights with his fists rather than relying on spiritual power.

Xiao Qingyang had no idea that his battle had already spread within a small circle when he returned to the dormitory, especially the last scene. People who watched couldn't understand what had happened. How could Li Qiang, who appeared tall and strong and seemed capable of winning in seconds, be lying on the ground unable to get up for a long time?

It was precisely because the specifics of what had happened were unclear that everyone felt Xiao Qingyang was even more mysterious. This aroused their curiosity and desire to explore.

"I'm back," Xiao Qingyang walked into the dormitory and found that the other three roommates had already returned, especially Gu Xiaotian, who was now in the kitchen, busily preparing dinner.

"Why did you come back so late today?" Upon seeing Xiao Qingyang, Xu Kaiyang instinctively started teasing, "Did you walk back again?"

Xiao Qingyang couldn't be bothered to even give Xu Kaiyang a glance. He walked straight to Gu Xiaotian's side and looked at him skillfully handling the ingredients, pleasantly surprised as he asked, "Is Xiaotian cooking?"

If you were to ask where his greatest dissatisfaction with this school lies, undoubtedly, it would be in terms of food.

Having been accustomed to delicious delicacies, Xiao Qingyang was naturally picky. Although the academy also provided natural food, it was only prepared for the wealthy. Not only were the prices high, but the taste was also bad. After reluctantly spending money to eat a meal, he couldn't stomach it anymore and could only gulp down nutritional supplements with tears in his eyes.

In the past, it goes without saying that with the presence of the old butler after transmigrating to this world, he never lacked in food. However, unexpectedly, after coming to the academy, he couldn't enjoy those delicious dishes anymore.

If it weren't for the spiritual energy present here, Xiao Qingyang might have considered dropping out.

Now he had a pile of ingredients, but he couldn't turn them into finished dishes. It was truly heartbreaking.