𝕮⃟Hapter 120

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 120: HUMANOID WEAPON XIAO QINGYANG

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

As expected, Long Jingze once again cautioned Xiao Qingyang to stay away and not get involved.

Xiao Qingyang obediently agreed while secretly moving to the other side of the earth dragon, preparing to act against it where Long Jingze couldn't see him.

With the team members in their designated positions, they launched their attack on the earth dragon.

The superhumans, except for Long Jingze, all transformed into beast forms, increasing their size and strength, making it easier to deal with the earth dragon. The mecha warriors, on the other hand, climbed into their mechs, utilizing the mechs' power to combat the earth dragon.

Xiao Qingyang stood behind the earth dragon, watching everyone in action. His hands were itching to join the fight, but he had to be patient and carefully keep an eye on Long Jingze's movements, waiting for the right moment to act where he wouldn't be noticed.

At that moment, Li Qi, a member of the team, made a careless move and found himself about to be struck hard by the earth dragon's tail. Xiao Qingyang, not thinking twice, rushed forward and grabbed the dragon's tail barehanded. With a burst of strength, he lifted the entire earth dragon and flung it aside, colliding with numerous trees and breaking them.

Long Jingze, who was preparing to rescue Li Qi, was left speechless.

Bai Mingzhe and the others were stunned.

The fans who were watching the live stream couldn't believe their eyes.

Did they see it correctly? It was their male god who flung the earth dragon away, right?

As Long Jingze caught sight of Xiao Qingyang, he was about to say something, but the earth dragon, which had been flung aside, stood up again and charged fiercely at Xiao Qingyang, seemingly seeking revenge against the human who dared to toss it around.

However, Xiao Qingyang showed no sign of panic as the earth dragon charged towards him. With a light leap, his body became incredibly agile, landing gracefully on the dragon's back. He clenched his fist and struck it fiercely.

The earth dragon roared in agony from the intense pain in its back, raising its neck high and wildly thrashing around, attempting to dislodge the human on its back.

Yet, Xiao Qingyang seemed to be firmly rooted on the dragon's back, delivering one punch after another with bare hands, fearlessly fighting the creature.

Long Jingze, who was preparing to rescue Xiao Qingyang, was at a loss. Bai Mingzhe and others, witnessing the scene, were left in disbelief.

The viewers of the live stream collectively wore expressions of astonishment, all sharing the same reaction: wide-eyed and slack-jawed, some even unconsciously swallowing hard.

"Um... so fierce! Why do I feel like I'm the one getting hurt, even though I'm just watching a live stream?"

"Same here."

"Agreed. Suddenly, I feel pain all over my body and even on my face."

"Add me to the list. I'm seriously feeling the pain, too."

"Wait, isn't Xiao Qingyang a pharmacist? Why...?"

"Whoever said Xiao Qingyang was a burden and only dragged the team down, do you feel the pain now?"