𝕮⃟Hapter 101

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 101: SECOND PLACE IN THE HEART

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Sitting in the luxury car specially sent to pick up Xiao Qingyang, Long Jingze looked at him and asked, "Have you been adjusting well at school these past two months?"

"It's been great, and my roommates are very nice," Xiao Qingyang replied with a smile.

This was his first time attending school, and many experiences were quite novel to him. Although he occasionally encountered one or two unpleasant individuals, overall, it was a fantastic experience. He truly enjoyed campus life.

"Oh?" Long Jingze raised an eyebrow upon hearing this and continued to ask with a hint of jealousy, "It seems that Yangyang is getting along well with his roommates. I'm sure you've already forgotten about me, as if I never existed. All those things you said before were just lies."

"I didn't lie to you. You're my favorite little dragon, how could I forget about you?" Xiao Qingyang hurriedly expressed his feelings, speaking the truth.

Although he had spent the same amount of time with his roommate as he did with Little Dragon, and they got along well, in his heart, Little Dragon held a special place that no one could replace.

Although Xiao Qingyang was not yet aware of the extent of his feelings for Long Jingze, he was clear that no one could take Little Dragon's place in his heart.

Long Jingze knew this as well, but he just wanted to hear Xiao Qingyang say that he missed him, that he was special to him. That would make him ecstatic, almost like flying to the sky.

Ever since Long Jingze realized his special feelings for Xiao Qingyang, he had no intention of hiding it. In his heart, Xiao Qingyang could only be his crown prince consort, and there wouldn't be a second possibility. It was just that Xiao Qingyang was a bit slow in catching on, even until now.

"Really?" Long Jingze heard this response and felt immense joy in his heart, although he maintained a spoiled tone, saying, "Of course, besides Grandpa Du, Little Dragon is the closest person to me."

Xiao Qingyang's smile became even brighter, clearly showing that his words were genuine.

Although he was ranked second after the old butler, Long Jingze was not in a hurry. Sooner or later, he would become the most important person in Yangyang's heart.

"Has anyone bullied you at school?" Long Jingze continued to ask, wishing he could know every single detail of Xiao Qingyang's past two months.

"I'm formidable. They dare not bully me," Xiao Qingyang proudly puffed out his chest and replied.

Because there was spiritual energy in the school, he had become much stronger than before. Even if someone were to bully him, he could defend himself.

"If anyone dares to bully you, just let me know, and I'll teach them a lesson," Long Jingze gently said as he ran his fingers through Xiao Qingyang's soft hair.

He merely listened when Xiao Qingyang claimed to be formidable. In his eyes, Yangyang was the most innocent and harmless. How could his Yangyang possibly engage in fights?

"Okay," Xiao Qingyang readily agreed.

He felt happy and touched to have someone who cared about him, especially when that person was Little Dragon, the one who had been with him since before his transformation.