𝕮⃟Hapter 63

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 63: DUEL

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

The day's classes quickly came to an end, and Xiao Qingyang was in a good mood. Here, he could not only systematically learn about potion-related knowledge but also absorb spiritual energy for cultivation. It was truly a win-win situation, no wonder so many people wanted to attend school.

Just as the last class ended and Xiao Qingyang was packing up to leave, Li Qiang, a tall and robust guy, blocked his way.

"Xiao Qingyang, have you forgotten about our duel? Are you planning to sneak away?" Li Qiang said sarcastically.

Only then did Xiao Qingyang remember that he still had a duel with this person in front of him. After a whole day of classes, he had already put Li Qiang out of his mind. If it weren't for him standing in front of Xiao Qingyang, he would probably have forgotten who this person was.

"Of course I haven't forgotten," Xiao Qingyang replied calmly.

Even if he had forgotten, he couldn't say so.

"I'm glad you haven't forgotten. I've been waiting all this time. If you surrender now, apologize to Xiao Qinglan, kneel down and call me grandpa, we can let this matter go. Otherwise..." Li Qiang clenched his fists, making his knuckles crack, and looked at Xiao Qingyang with a malicious threat. His intentions were clear.

"Let's go," Xiao Qingyang remained calm, not paying any attention to Li Qiang's words.

Even though his physical condition was not as good as the other party's, he had many means of self-defense. He was not afraid of Li Qiang at all.

Seeing that Xiao Qingyang didn't show any respect, the malice in Li Qiang's expression intensified. He said, "This is what you asked for."

The students in the classroom had originally planned to leave, but upon hearing the conversation between Li Qiang and Xiao Qingyang, whether out of pure curiosity or concern for Xiao Qingyang, they all followed them to the school's dueling platform.

The news of a duel on the first day of school quickly spread to other colleges, and more and more students gathered around.

Usually, the participants on the dueling platform were either supernatural beings or mech warriors, and their battles were extremely exciting. Just watching them made one's blood boil.

Therefore, many people enjoyed coming to the dueling platform to watch others duel.

But today, there were two pharmacists standing on the dueling platform, which was a first. After hearing the news, everyone was extremely surprised.

"Pharmacists? What kind of duel can they have with their small physiques? It's completely uninteresting," someone in the audience complained discontentedly.

"One is muscular, the other is weak. What's there to compare between them? The muscular one can knock the other down with a single punch, right? Aren't pharmacists usually weak in physique and know little about combat skills? At most, they can exchange blows with their fists."

"Pharmacists, huh? It's rare to see them around. Even if that skinny one is a future pharmacist, it wouldn't hurt to get to know him. Maybe I can buy potions from him in the future," said one of the supernatural beings.

For supernatural beings, potions were important, so building a good relationship with a pharmacist was crucial.

"Do you think if that weakling gets beaten down, and I save him, he'll be grateful enough to give me potions?"