𝕮⃟Hapter 113

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 113: HE'S REALLY LUCKY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"By the way, Aze, what is the inter school competition you mentioned earlier?" Xiao Qingyang said he suddenly remembered what Long Jingze had said in the office.

"It's an inter school exchange competition organized between major universities in the Empire and the Federation. Its main purpose is to promote interaction and foster relationships among students from different universities," explained Long Jingze.

Indeed, the initial purpose of the inter school competition was to facilitate mutual understanding and exchange among students from various universities. However, it gradually evolved into a stage for each university to showcase their abilities.

Every edition of the inter school competition is highly regarded by each university, especially the one that wins the championship. The following three years will see a surge in admissions, and the victorious university can proudly hold its head high when facing other institutions.

Hence, every university attaches great importance to the inter school competition.

Naturally, the most formidable university in the Empire was their Royal Military Academy, while on the Federation's side, it was the Federation Military University.

Almost every edition of the inter school competition produced a champion from one of these two institutions, with comparable strengths and an equal number of victories.

In the previous edition, the championship was claimed by the Federation Military University as Long Jingze didn't lead the team. That was why the teachers were extremely surprised and excited when Long Jingze expressed his intention to participate in this edition.

If Long Jingze lead the team this time, the championship in this competition was practically assured.

"Aze, are you going to participate?" Xiao Qingyang asked. He remembered that Aze mentioned training for this competition in the office earlier.

"Do you want to participate?" Long Jingze asked Xiao Qingyang.

If Yangyang wanted to participate, he would naturally accompany him. If Yangyang was unwilling, then he would have to consider it. As for what he said to the teacher in the office earlier, it was just a temporary excuse.

"It sounds interesting, but there will probably be many talented individuals participating. I'm not sure if my physique will recover before the competition," Xiao Qingyang said, feeling somewhat down.

In reality, Xiao Qingyang was quite interested in a contest of this nature, where strong individuals compete. However, his strength hadn't fully recovered yet, so if he could recover before the competition, he would definitely participate.

"As long as you want to participate, I'll accompany you," Long Jingze said earnestly, looking at Xiao Qingyang.

Under Long Jingze's gaze, Xiao Qingyang suddenly felt a bit embarrassed, and his heart rate began to accelerate, as if it wanted to jump out.

It's strange. Lately, the sudden acceleration of my heart rate and the palpitations have become more frequent, especially when Aze is around. What's happening to me? Am I sick? Xiao Qingyang was puzzled, but he didn't seek help.

The main reason was that whenever he saw Long Jingze, his heart couldn't help but race, and he felt nervous, making it impossible to express the problem clearly.