𝕮⃟Hapter 58

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 58: THE TRUE ROYAL MILITARY ACADEMY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

The university is the official starting point for everyone's formal education, so the questions in the theoretical exams are not too difficult.

However, the students who can be admitted to the Pharmacist major have backgrounds that should not be underestimated. They have naturally been exposed to knowledge related to potions since childhood. Therefore, these questions are not difficult for them. Many students can achieve high scores, and some even get a perfect score.

Therefore, in the eyes of the teacher, Xiao Qingyang's score of 76 is indeed not worth mentioning.

"Teacher, did I pass this subject?" Xiao Qingyang asked.

"You passed. The passing score is 60," Zhao Guoqi smiled and said, "Next is the Potion Assessment. You are not limited to using spirit plants, nor are you limited to the type of potion you make. As long as you can successfully refine a bottle of potion, it will be considered a pass."

Hearing this, Xiao Qingyang finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Although he was able to refine many potions in his previous life, the refining techniques, equipment, and spirit plants used were different from this world. In order to adapt to the refining methods of this world, he had to re-experiment with the required proportions and the order of adding ingredients for each spirit plant.

Therefore, up until now, he could only refine two types of potions: healing potions and enhancement potions.

If the teacher insisted on specifying the type of potion to be refined, he might truly have no chance of becoming a pharmacist.

Luckily, luckily.

"Teacher, can I use my own equipment?" Xiao Qingyang asked anxiously.

After earning money from his online store, he bought a set of equipment required for potion-making in this world. However, he found that those devices were incompatible with his magical power. Following the steps of potion-making in this world, he couldn't produce complete potions at all.

As a result, he made modifications to the facilities in this world and changed the steps of potion-making, creating his own unique technique for refining potions.

If he had to use these devices for potion-making, he really wasn't confident about passing the assessment.

Fortunately, the teacher did not refuse.

Zhao Guoqi knew that many grandmasters of potions had their own preferred equipment, which they may have modified privately to better suit their own habits of potion-making. So when Xiao Qingyang made this request, not only did he not refuse, but he was also looking forward to it.

Xiao Qingyang took out his refining equipment from the spatial button and also took out some required spirit plants. He began the process of refining.

This time, he planned to refine a healing potion. After all, it was the first formula he developed and the potion he had the most experience with. He could even successfully refine it with his eyes closed.

Sure enough, in about ten minutes, he successfully refined the healing potion. This was the result of his deliberate time constraint.

Xiao Qingyang had seen others refining potions online before. Their techniques were more complicated, and it took them a longer time. In order to avoid drawing too much attention and arousing suspicion, he intentionally extended the time it took for his own refinement.