𝕮⃟Hapter 28

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 28: FINALLY SOMEONE WANTS IT

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Time flies by quickly, and in the blink of an eye, half a month has passed since Xiao Qingyang arrived in this world. Although he didn't panic or feel too overwhelmed when he first crossed over to this new world, he quickly accepted the fact and made efforts to adapt to this unfamiliar place.

However, during quiet nights, he often found himself thinking about his parents in the distant world. Since his mother had crossed over before him, he knew that the chances of him returning were extremely slim. Yet, deep down in his heart, a tiny glimmer of hope remained, hoping that one day he would open his eyes and find himself back in his previous world, able to see his father and mother once again. How wonderful that would be!

He couldn't help but wonder how sad his parents must have been when they realized he was gone. Did they guess that he hadn't died but rather traveled to another world? Were they doing well? He truly missed his father and mother.

In the new world, Xiao Qingyang was well-behaved and worked hard. Father and mother, please don't worry.

The moonlight, bright and playful, shone into Xiao Qingyang's bedroom, casting a shimmering reflection in the corner of his bright and delicate face, adding a touch of melancholy to this tranquil night.

The next day, the sorrowful young man seemed to vanish into thin air, as if it had been an illusion all along.

"Grandpa Du, Little golden dragon, someone has bought my enhancement potions!" Xiao Qingyang's voice filled with excitement echoed from the floor above.

Early in the morning, Xiao Qingyang received a notification sound from his online shop. At first, he didn't pay much attention to it since he had many customers coming to his store to buy healing potions during this period. He assumed it was just another customer interested in purchasing healing potions.

However, when he opened the order, he was astonished to find out that it was the strengthening potions, which had been unsold for nearly half a month.

Xiao Qingyang couldn't believe his eyes and double-checked several times to confirm that it was indeed real.

Ever since he listed the strengthening potions on his online shop half a month ago, although many people visited the page, no one placed an order to buy them. At first, he was concerned, but later he shifted his focus to the healing potions since he needed to make money.

As a result, the strengthening potions became an overlooked and neglected product.

However, to his surprise, even the forgotten little product that almost slipped his mind for half a month finally found someone who recognized its worth and bought it.

Xiao Qingyang was overjoyed and immediately clicked on the "ship" button. He didn't even have time for breakfast; he hurriedly went to refine the strengthening potions.

He had consumed all the previous batches of strengthening potions himself, and now there were no existing stocks to be shipped. He had to finish producing them before the delivery robot arrived.

With an increasing number of customers in Xiao Qingyang's online shop, there were numerous potions to be shipped every day. Therefore, the interstellar delivery dispatched a delivery robot to establish a long-term partnership with him. The robot would come to collect the parcels at regular intervals each day.

However, due to the immense distance between this planet and the capital star, the delivery robot only came once a day. If he missed this time, he would have to wait until the next day to send out the potions.

Since someone finally wanted the strengthening potions after such a hard time, Xiao Qingyang couldn't afford to delay. What if the customer became unhappy and requested a refund? This was his first order, and its success or failure might hinge on it.

The old butler and Long Jingze felt happy when they heard Xiao Qingyang's cheerful and excited voice. However, after waiting for a while, they didn't see Xiao Qingyang coming downstairs, prompting them to exchange a glance.

"Why hasn't the young master come down yet?" the old butler asked in confusion. It was already breakfast time, and they had just heard the young master's voice. Why was there no movement now?