𝕮⃟Hapter 94

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 94: SURROUNDED

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

The reason why they are called supernatural beings or superhumans is not only because they can transform into animal forms but also because they possess the five elemental abilities of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.

Usually, the power of the superhumans increases significantly when they transform into animal forms, and many enemies can be easily dealt with without needing to use their abilities. Therefore, the use of their abilities is rare.

Even when facing other superhumans, unless their relationship is extremely poor, to the point of wanting to kill each other, they rarely resort to using their abilities.

After all, the abilities of the superhumans are limited and once depleted, they need time to replenish. During this period, they become weaker than usual.

Therefore, unless in an emergency situation, superhumans seldom utilize their abilities.

The superhumans in Xiao Qinglan's team had previously defeated their opponents without using their abilities. However, when they encountered Xu Kaiyang and his group this time, they realized that the opponents were quite formidable, even the mecha warriors posed a great challenge. This displeased them greatly.

"Let's use our abilities to annihilate them directly," one of the superhumans in Xiao Qinglan's team suggested to the others.

His words were immediately met with agreement from everyone else. "Okay."

However, before they could unleash their abilities, they suddenly found four other superhumans emerging from the side, launching an attack against them without a word. The ability users in Xiao Qinglan's team were left dumbfounded, not knowing how the number of the other group’s superhumans had suddenly increased.

"Who are you? Why are you helping them? As long as you don't assist them, once we've dealt with them, we can divide their points equally between us," one of the superhumans in Xiao Qinglan's team, Gao Dacheng, spoke to Chen Yihan and the others who had suddenly appeared.

However, Chen Yihan and the others completely ignored his words and continued their coordinated attack with Xu Kaiyang's group.

Even the slow-witted Gao Dacheng realized that something was amiss. The sudden appearance of this team was not a coincidental encounter but a collaboration with the team in front of them. They had been deceived!

If they were only facing Xiao Qingyang's team, they would naturally have the confidence to take them down. But now, they were facing two teams, and no matter how formidable they were, they couldn't handle four opponents at once.

Xiao Qinglan, hiding in the back, also realized this. Her gaze towards Xiao Qingyang was filled with venom, as if she could tear him apart with her eyes alone.

Unfortunately, she had already missed the best opportunity. Now, they were facing two opposing teams while they only had one, clearly at a disadvantage. If they continued like this, they would undoubtedly be wiped out.

Xiao Qinglan had never thought that she would be eliminated, let alone being eliminated by the person she detested the most. Therefore, no matter what, she couldn't afford to be eliminated here.

As long as they could leave this place and find another team to cooperate with, they would still have a chance to deal with Xiao Qingyang. But if they were eliminated here, then they truly wouldn't have any opportunities left.