𝕮⃟Hapter 69

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 69: SHALL WE DO THE SAME?

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Xiao Qinglan pouted and said, "Of course, I know that. How could I possibly tell Father? Now that he's been expelled, he's no longer a part of our Xiao family."

"Lan'er, does your school have a freshmen expedition?" Qian Yuqi asked.

Qian Yuqi learned about the tradition of the Royal Military Academy's freshmen expedition from her eldest son, who was also a student there.

"Yes, it's starting in a few days," Xiao Qinglan replied, not understanding why her mother suddenly asked about it. "This time, I will definitely come in first."

"Lan'er, find a way to make that bastard participate in the expedition too," Qian Yuqi said maliciously.

"Why?" Xiao Qinglan didn't want to see Xiao Qingyang, so why would she want to participate with him?

Seeing her daughter's puzzled expression, Qian Yuqi felt somewhat frustrated. She explained, "Every year, there are a certain number of casualties in the freshmen expedition. If something were to happen to him during this expedition, no one would investigate."

After Qian Yuqi's reminder, Xiao Qinglan immediately understood her mother's intentions and began to contemplate it herself.

When Xiao Qinglan looked at Xiao Qingyang again, her gaze became even more malicious, as if she were looking at a dead person.

This time, no matter what, she would not let this waste return alive. She wouldn't allow anyone to annoy her in front of her!

The pre-departure assembly for the freshmen expedition was simple. The principal gave a few words of encouragement and then provided each team with certain supplies.

After all, it was just a freshmen expedition, and the school didn't require everyone to surrender all their personal belongings. They were only allowed to carry the supplies provided by the school.

In this way, everyone could bring some potions for emergencies, which would increase the likelihood of a safe return.

In addition to the supplies, the school also gave each person a small jade plaque. This small plaque served as a scorecard for everyone during the expedition. They could record their scores on the plaque by completing the corresponding tasks.

At the same time, this small jade plaque also served as a life-saving talisman. If they encountered a danger they couldn't handle, they could crush the jade plaque and retreat to a safe place. However, this also meant that the expedition would end for them.

"Lastly, to make it easier for the teachers to remember your teams and the final rankings, each team will be assigned a number," the principal said.

"What does the principal mean?" Xu Kaiyang turned and asked Lin Weiran behind him.

"It means that the team name you came up with is completely useless. We will be called by numbers during the expedition. Haha..." Li Ying gloated and replied.

Xu Kaiyang: ...

The other teammates breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they didn't have to use such a cheesy team name. The principal is amazing!

After the assembly, each team boarded the spaceship in order.

Because there were a large number of freshmen, the school had to deploy five spaceships to accommodate everyone.