𝕮⃟Hapter 65

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 65: RENTING AN ALCHEMY ROOM

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Xiao Qinglan's situation was completely ignored by Xiao Qingyang. Although he had taken over the original owner's body and had the intention of seeking revenge for the original owner, his current strength was still not powerful enough. Until he became stronger, he would bide his time and wouldn't actively seek trouble with the Xiao family. Otherwise, before the original owner's revenge was fulfilled, he might end up getting implicated as well.

Growing up in a cultivation world where the strong were respected, Xiao Qingyang had always been self-aware and knew how to prioritize self-preservation.

These days, Xiao Qingyang's life was relatively smooth. Except for some subjects that required a strong foundation in this world's knowledge, such as physics and chemistry, which he found quite challenging, he didn't have many troubles to deal with.

Since everyone was still freshmen, even though many students had already been exposed to alchemy-related knowledge at home, the teachers still started from the simplest basics to ensure everyone's foundation was solid.

Therefore, the courses in these days were all about the most basic and simple knowledge, with almost no specialized knowledge related to alchemy. However, Xiao Qingyang still listened attentively in every class.

During the initial days at the academy, Xiao Qingyang familiarized himself with the surrounding environment, the classroom atmosphere, and the knowledge. He hadn't spent much time on alchemy and his remaining star coins were not much either.

Although he had a considerable amount of spirit plants and ingredients with him, there weren't many places where he needed to spend money temporarily. However, it didn't feel good to have no money on hand.

Therefore, Xiao Qingyang decided to continue refining potions and sell them on the Star Network. After all, it was one of the ways to make money, and he couldn't give it up.

But he didn't know where to go for alchemy. The dormitory was definitely not an option.

Although his success rate was high now, there were still occasional failures. If he accidentally blew up the dormitory, he would have nowhere to live.

After all, there wouldn't be an old butler or a robot here to tidy up his room.

"I feel so frustrated," Xiao Qingyang sat on the sofa with a furrowed brow, feeling troubled.

"What's wrong? Did someone bully you? Tell me who it is, and I'll go beat them up for you," Xu Kaiyang immediately showed concern as he saw Xiao Qingyang sitting on the sofa with a troubled expression.

Xiao Qingyang shook his head and said, "No, I just want to find a place to practice making potions, but I don't know where would be a good place."

Upon hearing this, Xu Kaiyang immediately breathed a sigh of relief and said, "I thought it was something serious. What's the big deal? Doesn't your School of Spiritual Medicine have a Pharmacist Tower? You can go there."

"The Pharmacist Building?" Xiao Qingyang looked at Xu Kaiyang in confusion.

Although students who were admitted to the Royal Military Academy were familiar with most of the facilities in the academy, Xiao Qingyang was an outsider and had no knowledge of this.