𝕮⃟Hapter 119

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 119: "THE DRAGGING ANCHOR" XIAO QINGYANG

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

During the first week of the inter-school competition, each team had a relatively easy time. After all, the teams were still far apart from each other at this stage, and since the competition had just begun, none of the teams had accumulated many points. Even if two teams happened to meet on a narrow path, they were reluctant to waste resources and energy to eliminate a team with only a few points; it wouldn't be worth the effort.

As a result, just like the beginning of the freshmen's training, everyone remained relatively calm and peaceful, minding their own business.

However, this situation changed in the second week. While searching for mutant beasts, the teams became particularly vigilant about the presence of other teams around them, especially teams from different countries. Once they encountered each other, they were determined to fight tooth and nail, trying to claim the other team's points for themselves and contribute to their own country's glory.

Perhaps because this competition included both federal and imperial teams, the sense of national pride seemed to unite everyone. Especially after the previous inter-school competition's championship was taken by a federation’s team, the imperial teams became even more united.

If they encountered a team from their own country, they formed alliances and stood united against the enemy. If they faced teams from other countries, they made sure to leave them with something.

As a result, on the live broadcasts of the matches, almost every screen showed a large group of people acting together. Even when they encountered teams from other countries, it turned into a battle of dozens against dozens, looking more like a brawl than a competition.

In the past, each team had its separate screen during the live broadcasts, and viewers could freely choose which team's screen to watch.

However, as time passed, the number of screens decreased. Aside from the screens of the eliminated teams, the remaining ones showed several teams acting together, and their screens were merged to save resources for the broadcasting company.

It was only at this point that the competition became truly interesting.

Nevertheless, the participants in the competition were not limited to those attending the inter-school event, and the competition venues were not only on this fringe planet; the vast StarNet was the more extensive "arena."

"Ah ah ah! His Highness made a move again! I'm seeing my Lord act again; he's just so handsome! Screen licking, screen licking..."

"Our male god is so handsome! My mom asked me why I was kneeling while watching. It's because the male god is so stunning that my legs have gone weak, and I can't stand anymore..."

"Our male god is really handsome and formidable! He just defeated another team. With our male god in this competition, our empire will undoubtedly take first place."

"Ugh! The person above is daydreaming. With An Shen on our side, the champion will definitely be from our federation."

"Hehe, the empire was already defeated by our subordinates last time. They still want to turn the tables this time? Just wishful thinking."

"In the last competition, my male god didn't participate. Do you really think your federation stands a chance if my male god competes?"

Due to the significance of this competition involving the two countries, the StarNet of both nations was unusually connected. Citizens from both countries could watch the live broadcasts and freely comment, turning the live streams into virtual "battlefields" for the people. The intensity of the discussions was no less than that of the on-site inter-school competition.