𝕮⃟Hapter 68

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 68: NO MERCY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Qingyang, you finally came back. Let me introduce you to everyone. This is my roommate, Xiao Qingyang, a pharmacy major," Xu Kaiyang pulled Xiao Qingyang over and introduced him to the others one by one, saying, "These three are my classmates, Shen Yu, Gao Lingqi, and Li Ying. Their animal forms are a fox, a white tiger, and a flying eagle, respectively."

"These two are my classmates Liu Jiaming and Liu Jialiang. They are brothers. And this is Jiaming's good friend, Zheng Kainan, a mecha maintenance major," Lin Weiran also introduced his classmates.

Now their team of ten members was finally complete. They consisted of four ability users, three mecha warriors, one mecha maintenance student, one pharmacist, and one chef.

"Hello, everyone," Xiao Qingyang greeted them with a smile.

The others also greeted Xiao Qingyang one by one, and everyone began to get acquainted.

They were all young people around eighteen or nineteen years old, the prime time for making friends. So, after getting past the initial awkwardness, they became more familiar with each other, and communication among them became much smoother.

"How about giving our team a catchy name?" Xu Kaiyang suggested.

"That's a good idea," Shen Yu agreed.

Liu Jiaming asked, "What should we call it then?"

"How about 'Beast Assault Team'?" Xu Kaiyang was the first to propose.

"That sounds awful," Li Ying bluntly vetoed.

"Then how about 'Ace Strike Team'?" Xu Kaiyang continued.

Li Ying continued to mock, "Are you trying to pick a fight with the strike team?"

"If you're so capable, then come up with a name yourself," Xu Kaiyang retorted.

Li Ying was instantly at a loss for words because he was actually bad at coming up with names and couldn't think of a suitable team name.

Seeing him struggle to come up with a single word, Xu Kaiyang smugly raised his middle finger at him.

He couldn't even come up with a team name, yet he dared to criticize the name Xu Kaiyang suggested. Who gave him the courage?

The others were also not good at coming up with a team name, and after a long time, no one could think of a suitable one. Xu Kaiyang turned to Xiao Qingyang and asked, "Qingyang, do you have any ideas?"

Xiao Qingyang shook his head.

"Well, since no one can think of anything, let's go with 'Ace Strike Team'," Xu Kaiyang made the final decision, his smug expression making others feel like punching him.

If Xu Kaiyang knew that the team names the members struggled to come up with were ultimately useless, he would probably feel like banging his head against a wall. The others, on the other hand, would be cheering with both hands and feet raised.

Of course, these were all later stories.

...

In preparation for the upcoming freshman training, all the freshmen in the school were training hard, hoping to shine and become the top contenders for the championship in the training.