𝕮⃟Hapter 102

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 102: DO YOU DARE TO HIT HIM?

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

The auxiliary campus was small in size, with few people around. The two of them finished exploring it in just two hours, and then they prepared to swipe their school emblem and enter the main campus.

Since the teleportation points for students in each major were different, Long Jingze first took Xiao Qingyang to the entrance of the Alchemy Building and instructed, "Yangyang, once you enter, just wait for me in the same spot. I'll come find you quickly."

"Alright," Xiao Qingyang obediently replied.

Long Jingze kept watching Xiao Qingyang walk into the teleportation array until his figure completely disappeared from sight. He then rushed to the teleportation point of the Ability user's Academy at the fastest speed and hurried once again to the Alchemist Transfer Point in the main campus.

On the other side, just as Xiao Qingyang came out of the teleportation point, she happened to encounter Xiao Qinglan who was preparing to enter the teleportation array.

When enemies meet, they are particularly jealous. Xiao Qinglan's beautiful face almost twisted upon seeing Xiao Qingyang appear.

At the sight of Xiao Qingyang, Xiao Qinglan immediately recalled the humiliation she suffered during the freshman trials, which made her seethe with hatred.

Their team was a top contender for winning the freshman trials, the most likely to secure the championship. However, unexpectedly, they were eliminated by some inexplicable means. It was a great humiliation that affected each and every one of them.

Especially when it was Xiao Qingyang, the person she detested the most and never took seriously, who eliminated them. This made Xiao Qinglan feel as if she had swallowed a fly, indignant but helpless.

"Xiao Qingyang, don't get too arrogant. Dad already knows about your unauthorized return from Yalan Star, and he's very angry," Xiao Qinglan said fiercely, with a hint of satisfaction in her tone.

In the past, as long as she mentioned their father's name, Xiao Qingyang would be frightened and would become obedient, letting her do as she pleased. She believed this time would be no different.

However, the expected reaction did not occur. Xiao Qingyang acted as if she hadn't heard a word, not even giving her a glance, treating her as if she were invisible.

The previous Xiao Qingyang would tremble upon hearing Xiao Honghui's name because he still held some hope for his father, hoping that if he behaved obediently and listened, his father would show him a little more love and care.

Unfortunately, the original host never realized until his death that his father was simply incapable of loving or caring for him, regardless of how well-behaved and obedient he was, simply because he was a psychic waste.

If the original host were standing here at this moment, perhaps he would still show a slight reaction upon hearing Xiao Honghui's name. But unfortunately, it was him standing here now, and he had no intention of paying any attention to the people who had killed the original host.

He may not be paying attention to the Xiao family right now, but that doesn't mean he will let them off the hook. It's just because his strength hasn't fully recovered yet that he temporarily refrains from engaging with the Xiao family. However, he will definitely avenge the grudges belonging to the original host.