𝕮⃟Hapter 108

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 108: STAKES

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Xiao Qingyang remained unaffected, as if he hadn't heard Xiao Qinglan's words.

However, just because Xiao Qingyang didn't care didn't mean others didn't.

Meng Chenhan quickly prepared the supplementary medicine and said to the teacher, "Teacher, do you have any more challenging concoctions? This kind of medicine lacks excitement. Even Qingyang doesn't bother making it. It's only those with a narrow perspective who succeed in making it and feel proud. They probably can only make this kind."

Although Meng Chenhan didn't name anyone directly, everyone understood the sarcasm.

The proud expression on Xiao Qinglan's face instantly changed, and her gaze towards Meng Chenhan turned dark. However, she couldn't vent her anger directly in front of the whole class.

"Teacher, since someone disdains making such simple concoctions, they must want to make more difficult ones. Why don't you fulfill their wishes? Otherwise, they will keep wasting resources with their constant explosions." Xiao Qinglan adjusted her emotions and spoke to the teacher, her gaze towards Xiao Qingyang filled with satisfaction.

Originally, Xiao Qinglan was angry at Meng Chenhan's mockery, but his words had provided her with more opportunities to humiliate Xiao Qingyang.

Weren't they the ones complaining that the supplementary medicine was too low-level? Weren't they the ones who wanted to make higher-grade concoctions?

Well, she would give them this opportunity. But if they failed to make it, it wouldn't be her fault. They would be bringing it upon themselves. She would just sit back and enjoy the show.

The thought of Xiao Qingyang becoming a laughingstock in front of the whole class brought her immense satisfaction.

And these jokes were of their own making.

Meng Chenhan frowned upon hearing this and glared fiercely at Xiao Qinglan.

His original intention was to help Xiao Qingyang and counterattack Xiao Qinglan, but he didn't expect her to turn the tables on him, leaving him feeling guilty.

In fact, Meng Chenhan's words were not baseless or blindly retaliatory.

Xiao Qingyang was not originally a student in their field of expertise, but he was placed in their class after the school started. This indicated that he had undergone a specialization transfer assessment to be placed in their class.

Meng Chenhan had accidentally learned about the assessments for transferring into their pharmaceutical profession, and one of the assessment contents was the concoction of medicine.

Since Xiao Qingyang was able to successfully transfer to their field of expertise, it meant that he could concoct medicine. The only unknown factor was what kind of medicine he could make.

Today, when Xiao Qingyang demonstrated the method and steps to make the supplementary medicine, everything was correct. However, the final result was a failure. Yet, he didn't show any discouragement or embarrassment. Meng Chenhan was certain that the medicine Xiao Qingyang made during the transfer assessment was definitely not the supplementary medicine.

As the teacher had mentioned, the supplementary medicine was the most basic among all the medicines. Even if Xiao Qingyang could make another type of medicine, it would be more advanced than the supplementary medicine, so his words were not unfounded.