𝕮⃟Hapter 66

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 66: ROOMMATE'S CONCERN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

After familiarizing himself with the environment of the alchemy room, Xiao Qingyang took out all the necessary spiritual plants from the spatial button. He planned to start by making a gradeless healing potion.

Apart from the assessment for transferring majors, Xiao Qingyang hadn't touched potions for over half a month. He wanted to practice by making healing potions first until he found his rhythm before attempting to make strengthening potions and basic healing potions.

Xiao Qingyang spent the entire afternoon in the alchemy room, continuing until the sun had completely set, nightfall arrived, and dinner time had passed before he finally emerged from the room.

Due to the lack of windows in the alchemy room, combined with the fact that alchemists often lose track of time when engrossed in potion-making, Xiao Qingyang had no idea how long he had been in the room.

When he realized it might be very late, he noticed that he had accumulated many bottles of healing potions and strength enhancement potions.

Of course, he had also encountered failures along the way, but the explosions didn't have a significant impact on the alchemy room. Seeing that the room remained exactly the same as when he first entered, Xiao Qingyang felt even more satisfied.

From now on, he no longer had to worry about explosions affecting others while he was making potions. He also didn't have to deliberately prolong his potion-making time since no one would know.

With a contented expression, Xiao Qingyang left the alchemy building and only then realized that it was already 9 p.m., long past dinner time.

Fortunately, he wasn't responsible for providing ingredients today, or everyone would probably have been starving by now.

Xiao Qingyang hurriedly rushed back to the dormitory and found his three roommates in the living room. When they saw him enter, their gazes all fell upon him.

Feeling a bit nervous under their scrutiny, Xiao Qingyang forced a smile and greeted them, "Everyone's here."

"Qingyang, where did you go? We sent you text messages, but you didn't reply, and we almost called the police to find you," Xu Kaiyang said with concern.

Although they had only been together for a few days, they got along well due to their compatible personalities and temperaments. Xiao Qingyang was the youngest and least knowledgeable among the four, so they treated him like a little brother.

Usually, Xiao Qingyang would return to the dormitory after class, never later than mealtime. They would also exchange text messages, but when they suddenly couldn't find him and couldn't reach him via text or video calls, the three of them became worried.

Xiao Qingyang hastily opened his terminal and discovered more than ten text messages and video calls from his three roommates. He immediately felt guilty.

"I... I went to the alchemy building and didn't pay attention," Xiao Qingyang said guiltily in a low voice.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they heard that he had gone to the alchemy building.

The alchemy building was specifically designated for alchemists to make potions, and alchemists needed a disturbance-free environment during the process. Therefore, it was understandable that there was no signal there, and text messages and video calls couldn't go through.