𝕮⃟Hapter 60

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 60: I'LL BEAT ANYONE WHO BULLIES YOU

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Sorry, I was really exhausted this afternoon and accidentally fell asleep," Xiao Qingyang couldn't tell the truth, so he had to explain this way.

Xu Kaiyang didn't doubt it at all. After all, Xiao Qingyang walked back to the dormitory, so it was impossible for him not to be exhausted and fall asleep for the whole afternoon.

"It's alright. If you need anything, just let me know. I'll go for dinner now," Xu Kaiyang smiled, waved at Xiao Qingyang, and left the dormitory.

Xiao Qingyang locked the door again and couldn't wait to mobilize his internal spiritual power to open the Qiankun Bag. Familiar items appeared one by one in his consciousness, making him excited.

Finally, he didn't have to slowly accumulate spiritual power by absorbing small white dots just to open the Qiankun Bag. Although his spiritual power was still not abundant, opening the Qiankun Bag was now effortless.

With this, he felt more confident facing this world.

His Qiankun Bag contained many treasures, some of which he refined himself, while others were life-saving gifts from his parents. Even if he encountered danger here, at least he wouldn't fear for his life, not to mention...

Xiao Qingyang couldn't wait to take out an Enhancement Pill. This was something he wanted to take before, but he left the opportunity for the little dragon. Now that his spiritual power had recovered somewhat, he naturally wanted to enhance his physique as well.

His current physique level was slightly better than that of an ordinary person, but it was still far inferior to that of ability users. His original physique was even stronger than that of ability users, capable of tearing apart wild beasts without any difficulty.

Xiao Qingyang looked at the smooth and fragrant Enhancement Pill in his hand, wishing he could swallow it immediately, but in the end, he resisted.

Once the Enhancement Pill was swallowed, there would still be a period of time for refining and absorption. It was already evening, and he had "slept" for the whole afternoon. If he didn't go out tonight, it wouldn't be acceptable.

Moreover, he would have to live here for several years and had to get along well with his roommates. By this time, they should have all returned.

Therefore, Xiao Qingyang decided to wait until everyone was asleep at night before taking the Enhancement Pill for refinement.

Reluctantly, Xiao Qingyang put the Enhancement Pill back into the Qiankun Bag, along with the obtained badge.

Nobody but him could open this Qiankun Bag, so there was absolutely no risk of losing the badge inside.

After finishing these tasks, Xiao Qingyang tidied up the room a bit to make the dormitory look less shabby. Then he walked out of the bedroom and saw his three roommates, including Xu Kaiyang, gathered in the living room.

"Qingyang, you finally came out. Have you rested well? Are you still tired?" Xu Kaiyang still remembered his glorious feat of walking to the dormitory.

Xiao Qingyang smiled and shook his head, indicating that he was fine.

Initially, he was indeed tired to the point where he didn't want to move, but after practicing for a few hours, all the fatigue vanished, and he felt even more energetic than before.