𝕮⃟Hapter 95

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 95: THE SEDATIVE PILL

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Naturally, the other side noticed Li Ying's actions, and coincidentally, they also had a flying-type superhuman in their team who hurriedly chased after Li Ying.

Li Ying carried Xiao Qingyang on his back. However, because the animal forms of the superhumans were all quite large, as long as Xiao Qingyang didn't actively reveal himself, he could completely hide among the opponent's feathers.

Li Ying flew around with Xiao Qingyang on his back, but the enemies continued to pursue them, unable to shake them off no matter what they did.

"Li Ying, get close to a dense tree and pretend to land on it. I will take the opportunity to disembark," Xiao Qingyang said to Li Ying.

Li Ying flew in the direction of where the enemy's logistics personnel were hiding, so the enemy only thought that he wanted to eliminate their logistics personnel first and didn't consider any other possibilities.

"The bird up ahead, why stop and stare at the non-combatant logistics personnel? What kind of superhuman are you?" The flying-type superhuman chasing from behind mocked Li Ying while pursuing.

Then, Li Ying took the opportunity to land on a dense, large tree in front of him. His eagle eyes stared directly at the superhuman chasing after him. Xiao Qingyang took the chance to slide down from Li Ying's back and hid behind the branches, ensuring that the superhuman couldn't see him.

"Heh, you call yourselves superhumans, yet you still surround our logistics personnel. If you're capable, let me send them to a safe place first, then we can fight," Li Ying retorted, leaving the pursuing superhuman speechless.

The superhuman looked at Li Ying with an arrogant expression, frustrated and seething, and replied through gritted teeth, "Fine, if you can send them out, I can't guarantee their safety when the time comes."

"Heh, you forbid me from attacking your logistics personnel, but you're secretly eyeing ours. You truly are an outstanding superhuman," Li Ying couldn't help but mock again.

Noticing that Xiao Qingyang had already disembarked from his back and found a place to hide, Li Ying couldn't be bothered to argue with the superhuman any longer. He planned to fly back and secretly escort the logistics personnel away as planned, while also luring away this idiotic superhuman, preventing him from discovering Xiao Qingyang.

Sure enough, when the superhuman on the other side saw Li Ying flying away, he thought Li Ying was trying to escape and hurriedly pursued. Xiao Qingyang hid behind the tree branches, watching as the two flying-type superhumans flew far away and failed to notice his presence. He then slid down the trunk.

The logistics personnel who were being surrounded were hiding not far away. After Xiao Qingyang slid down from the tree trunk, he faintly heard the conversation among those people.

"Guys, how many points do you think we'll earn this time?" one of the boys asked excitedly.

"It shouldn't be few, considering it's almost over. The teams that are still participating at this stage definitely won't have only a few points," another person replied.

At that moment, a chilly voice sounded, "Even if it's not few, our Team Three will end up with hardly any."

"Qi Lei, what do you mean by that? Don't forget, without the support of our two teams, do you think your team alone can defeat the combined forces of the other two teams? By then, you might not even get one-third of the points, and your own points might be snatched away by others," the male voice who spoke earlier sarcastically remarked.