𝕮⃟Hapter 85

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 85: PROVOKING THE RHINO BEAST HERD

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

However, that golden opportunity was missed due to his physical stamina issues.

At that time, although Su Zihan felt regret, he didn't think much of it because he had seen many pharmacists fail in concocting potions due to physical exhaustion. After all, pharmacists were known for their "fragile" constitution.

But now, thinking about it, it was clearly something that could be improved artificially. It was just because most pharmacists were like that, that he had accepted it as the norm.

If it weren't for Xiao Qingyang's enlightening words, he might have continued to drift aimlessly.

"Qingyang, you're absolutely right. Even though our innate conditions may not match those of the superhumans, as pharmacists, we still need to exercise and strengthen our bodies," Su Zihan's spirit soared as if he had suddenly found new motivation.

Xiao Qingyang, seeing this, smiled with great satisfaction.

"Everyone, be careful, stay together, and don't make any noise." Suddenly, the superhumans responsible for protecting the logistical team became alert, nervously scanning their surroundings and forming a circle around Xiao Qingyang and the others.

One of the superhumans, agile in movement, ran off in a certain direction and quickly disappeared into the surrounding bushes.

"What... what happened?" Su Zihan asked Xiao Qingyang in a low voice, feeling somewhat nervous.

Xiao Qingyang had been engrossed in conversation with his friends earlier and hadn't paid much attention to the surroundings. Now, seeing everyone's reactions, he quickly released his spiritual perception and discovered a rhino beast not far from them.

Before Xiao Qingyang could answer Su Zihan, the superhuman who had gone to investigate returned. He had an uncontrollable smile on his face and said, "There's a lone rhino beast up ahead. I checked the surroundings, and there were no other rhino beasts. It must have gotten separated from the herd on its way home."

Rhino beasts were also social animals. They would come out to forage and drink by the river during the day and return to their herd after sunset. It was not easy to find a lone rhino beast. The main method was to have someone in the front to act as bait, diverting the attention of most of the rhino beasts, and then attack the slowest one.

Encountering a lone rhino beast directly like this was like a pie falling from the sky. It was simply a gift for them. As expected, upon hearing this news, everyone became eager, itching to get their hands on the rhino horn right away.

"Since we've encountered such a great opportunity, we can't just ignore it. It's just a rhino beast, and we can handle it. When the others return and find out we've already completed a tenth of the mission, they'll be amazed. Haha..." one superhuman proudly laughed, as if the rhino horn was already in his bag.

Clearly, their mission was to obtain five rhino horns, so obtaining one should be one-fifth of the task. Why did he say one-tenth? That was because two teams had formed an alliance to complete the mission together, and they needed a total of ten rhino horns. Hence, it was one-tenth.

"Yes, let's go and retrieve the rhino horn from that beast." Other superhumans echoed in agreement.

Since there were logistics personnel that needed protection, it was decided that four superhumans would go ahead and hunt the rhino beast, while the remaining six mecha warriors stayed behind to continue guarding the logistics team.