𝕮⃟Hapter 6

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6: RELIC SEEDS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Every day, Xiao Qingyang would go to the forest, sometimes spending the entire day there.

The scent of the forest made him feel incredibly comfortable. In that place, even the dried-up magic springs became somewhat soothing.

On that day, like every other day, Xiao Qingyang informed the old butler and prepared to go to the forest to continue searching for spiritual plants to transplant back to their yard. They had already brought over many low-grade plants, although their levels were quite low.

Through the Light Brain, Xiao Qingyang learned that in this world, most of the spiritual plants could only survive through cultivation by individuals with spiritual power.

Because these plants needed to absorb spiritual energy, the higher the grade, the more energy they required, and the higher the demand for spiritual power.

The spiritual plants that could grow in the wild were generally of the lowest grade, requiring almost no spiritual power. They were used as auxiliary materials for potion-making. Although the demand for them was high, potion masters and plant cultivators didn't pay much attention to them.

Xiao Qingyang naturally desired some higher-grade spiritual plants, but unfortunately, he was currently penniless and didn't have much natural power. It would likely be very difficult for him to cultivate higher-grade spiritual plants.

For now, he decided to patiently accumulate natural power using these low-grade plants and then figure out a way to obtain seeds for higher-grade ones.

Just as Xiao Qingyang was preparing to leave, he heard the voice of the old butler. "Young master..."

"Duke Du, what's the matter?" Xiao Qingyang stopped and looked at the old butler.

The old butler hesitated, as if struggling to find the right words.

Xiao Qingyang remained patient, waiting for the old butler to speak.

Seemingly having made a decision, the old butler approached Xiao Qingyang and asked, "Young master, do you really like spiritual plants?"

"Yes," Xiao Qingyang nodded earnestly.

Apart from the beloved little hammer his mother had given him, spiritual plants were his favorite things in this world. They were adorable living beings that only needed a bit of natural power to sustain themselves. In return, they would provide him with even more natural power, serving as a source of magic for the elves.

The old butler had observed all of Xiao Qingyang's recent actions, feeling both regretful and gratified.

Although the young master had almost no spiritual power, he was, after all, the son of the young miss, and his fondness for spiritual plants was innate.

"I have some spiritual plant seeds here that the young miss left for you, young master." The old butler carefully took out a small package from his pocket. Inside were several seeds of different shapes.

Xiao Qingyang's knowledge about spiritual plants in this world was limited, so he couldn't identify the exact species of these seeds. However, the careful treatment by the old butler indicated that they were definitely something special.

"Grandpa Du, I don't currently possess the ability to cultivate these seeds," Xiao Qingyang admitted honestly.

The old butler's eyes momentarily dimmed, but then he regained his composure and said, "These were left by the young miss for the young master to play with. Whether you cultivate them or not, it doesn't matter."

Although the old butler said so, Xiao Qingyang didn't believe it. If they were merely meant for the previous owner's amusement, why weren't they presented earlier?

The previous owner had almost no spiritual power, and they couldn't even perform the basic task of nurturing spiritual plants, let alone become an alchemist. The old butler was well aware of this, and it was likely that the previous owner's mother knew it too.

Perhaps the previous owner's mother left these seeds behind as a token for her son, without much hope of them actually being cultivated. The old butler, however, still held onto that glimmer of hope.

Observing Xiao Qingyang's recent activities, coming and going with so many thriving plants, may have ignited that tiny flame of hope in the old butler.

Nevertheless, even though the previous owner couldn't achieve it, Xiao Qingyang could. It was just that his current natural power was insufficient to cultivate these seeds. However, that didn't mean he couldn't cultivate them in the future.

Since the old butler intended to give him these seeds, Xiao Qingyang was determined to exert his utmost effort to grow each and every one of them. It would be his way of repaying the previous owner.

Taking hold of the spiritual plant seeds, Xiao Qingyang didn't rush to the forest. Instead, he decided to consult the Light Brain to identify the specific species of these seeds and treat them accordingly.

In this world, plant cultivators relied on their spiritual power to nurture spiritual plants. The level of spiritual power in his current body was only E. While he possessed some spiritual power, relying solely on supplying spiritual power to cultivate the plants would likely take many years to grow just one.

For instance, if it took a month to cultivate a plant with D-level spiritual power, it might take several years or more with E-level spiritual power. This was due to the fact that the reserve of D-level spiritual power was several times greater than that of E-level, and with each higher level, spiritual power grew exponentially.

Therefore, Xiao Qingyang decided not to employ the conventional methods of this world to cultivate the spiritual plants. Instead, he resolved to nourish them with natural power.

©灸尾妖狐