𝕮⃟Hapter 78

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 78: ISSUING THE TRAINING MISSION

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

These are all potions painstakingly refined by Xiao Qingyang. How can they just take them away without any reason?

Although Xiao Qingyang was able to refine these potions in half a day with his speed, he had also failed many times before the first success. It took a lot of effort for him to refine them, so they couldn't just accept them without contributing.

"Qingyang, we know you mean well, and we truly consider you a teammate. But we also consider you as a friend and don't want you to bear all the burden. Setting aside the amount of spiritual plants consumed in refining these potions, the effects of these potions are much better than ordinary ones. Even if we buy them at market price, we would be benefiting," Shen Yu continued persuading.

Xiao Qingyang could tell that everyone sincerely didn't want him to suffer a loss, which warmed his heart. But he really didn't want to take their money.

Although he was short on money, he wouldn't profit from his friends' money.

Finally, Xiao Qingyang came up with a win-win solution and excitedly said, "Alright, from now on, you will be responsible for providing the spiritual plants needed to refine the potions for the next month. After all, it only takes some time and mental energy for me to refine the potions."

This way, he wouldn't be giving without receiving, and everyone wouldn't feel guilty. It was a win-win situation.

Hearing this, the others thought it was a good solution. Moreover, there were many grade-less spiritual plants in the forest, so they could gather them while carrying out their missions, which wouldn't leave Xiao Qingyang empty-handed.

Of course, they knew that they were benefiting greatly from this arrangement. After all, the value of spiritual plants and finished potions was not the same; otherwise, why would there be potion masters?

But they also understood Xiao Qingyang's intentions. They no longer made excuses and truly regarded Xiao Qingyang as a friend. In the future, they would be willing to do anything they could to help him.

That night, with each vial of potion, Team 619 became more cohesive and united.

The peaceful night passed, and finally, it was the third day of their training, the day when the school issued the mission. From this day on, the training would become intense and cruel.

They would not only face wild beasts but also other training teams.

The sound of "beep beep beep" rang out, and everyone immediately opened their personal terminals.

Previously, the personal terminals had no signal, and it was only at this moment that they received a slight signal. However, after receiving the mission information, the signal vanished once again.

"The mission has been issued. Our team's mission is to obtain five rhino beast horns, ten flame feathers, and twenty snowflake rabbit pelts within a month. In addition to that, each capture of a Level 1 mutant beast will earn one point, a Level 2 mutant beast will earn two points, a Level 3 mutant beast will earn four points, and so on. Each increase in level doubles the points," Lin Weiran read in the task message just released by the school.

Each person in their team had a point counter. When they captured a wild beast of the corresponding level, the counter would increase accordingly. In the end, the team members' points would be summed up, and the team would be ranked based on the total points.