⦅𝗘𝗡𝗗⦆

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 122: I'M WILLING TO "ENDURE"

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"You're cheating! Where's your pharmacist? You didn't bring any pharmacist at all. Where did you get the medicine from? I'm going to report you!" One member of An Muyao's team shouted in anger after being beaten up by Xiao Qingyang and Bai Mingzhe together.

In the inter-school competition, no team was allowed to carry any medicines privately. If they wanted to use medicines, they could only rely on the team's pharmacist to refine them during the competition. Therefore, each team would have at least one pharmacist.

However, all ten members of Long Jingze's team were fierce fighters, and they didn't have any weak pharmacists. So where did the medicines they were using come from? It must be that they cheated and brought them in from outside; otherwise, how could they have medicines!

Thinking that he had caught Long Jingze's team red-handed, this person's voice grew even louder, wishing that everyone watching the live broadcast could see that the Empire's champion team was actually cheating.

Little did he know that his actions were met with disdain from all the Empire's masses and awkwardness from the Federation's masses who had been watching the broadcast. After all, the participants might not have known, but those who had been following the broadcast knew very well that Xiao Qingyang, who fought with strength no weaker than that of someone with an ability, was Long Jingze's team pharmacist.

With such an extraordinary pharmacist present, if they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, they wouldn't have believed it.

"Hehe... Cheating? Where did we cheat? Just because our pharmacist is too formidable, you don't want to acknowledge him as one? It's really amusing."

"Hahaha... I can't take it anymore. I knew something like this would happen. Xiao Qingyang, the adorable little one, is just too cute. His combat prowess is so strong that no one dares to think of him as a pharmacist, but he truly is one."

"Xiao Qingyang: Distressed by his own strength.jpg"

"With Xiao Qingyang here, we've already won!"

"What's there to be so proud of? The final result is still uncertain. It's just one more person on their side. Our An Shen team can handle two opponents at once, and the ultimate victory will surely belong to our Federation."

"I really pity those upstairs. They still can't see the truth."

"Let it be, let it be. Losers never want to admit they're losers. Understandable."

"Waiting for the final result. This time, we'll let the Federation's people see the gap between their An Shen team and our male god!"

The barrage of the live chat was almost dominated by viewers from the Empire. Occasionally, a few voices from the Federation would appear, but they were quickly suppressed, having no ability to resist, just like An Muyao's teammates at this moment, being pressed to the ground and forcibly rubbed by Bai Mingzhe and others.

Bai Mingzhe and his three companions had always followed Long Jingze and had been trained by him long ago. If they were to lose in such a competition, they knew they would face training ten times more rigorous than usual.

In order not to exhaust themselves on the training ground, they had to win this competition.

However, compared to Bai Mingzhe and his team, Li Qi and the others were relatively weaker, and they found it difficult to fight against the Federation's team.